CHAPTER 1

DELHI
20th September,2022

.... You're mine ....

"AMI JE TOMAR! SHUDHU JE TOMAR"

Ajey woke up with a tensed face!
Ajey's pov:
Someone is dancing so nicely like she is born to dance. Everything is so perfectly decorated with a soft fragrance of rose. I was trying to figure out the person Infront of me who was going crazy with the rhythm "Ami je tomar, shudhu je Tomar"

Suddenly I woke up and noticed Reet is nowhere to be seen. Now where the hell is she?
But the dream I had just a moment ago, does it make any sense? I mean Bengali songs and that dance! I was puzzled in my mind and stood up to find Reet.

Reet came out of nowhere and hugged Ajey from the back.

Ajey: Tum Kaha thi?
Reet: I have a surprise for you!
Ajey: Abhi Subha Subha konsi surprise?
Reet: Try to guess Yaar!
Ajey: Nhi Hoga jldi batado. Clinic Jana Hain.
Reet: Umm... To.. yee... Haii...kii...
Ajey: Drama queen mam, itna supance?
Reet: Mom dad fixing our marriage dates finally.
Ajey: O my god! Wow!

Time skips to the clinic.

Nischay: Are Ajey
Ajey: Sun naa Bhai tujhse Kuch Baat krni Hain. Free hain Tu ab?
Nischay: Haan chal baith ke baat krte Hain.
Ajey: Actually, I dreamt something weird today.
Nischay: Haan kya?
Ajey: Someone was dancing in a Bengali song so passionately pointing me. I never dream of this kind of thing.
Nischay: Tu Kisi baat se tensed hai kya?
Ajey: Haan wo Reet ki gharwale manenge ki nhi.
Nischay: Haan Bhai isiliye tujhe Bengali songs Sunai de raha hai. Tujhe koi bimari nahi Hain.
Ajey: Actually wo man gye!
Nischay: whattt?! Itni acchi news Tu aise de raha Hain?
Ajey: Reaction le Raha Hun. Shadi ki date fix kr rahe Hain.
Nischay: Congratulations Yaar. Party Kab de raha Hain?
Ajey: Kabhi nhi

Time skips to evening

"Ami tomare peyechi hridoyo majhe
aro Kichu nahi chai go
Amaro porano jaha chai
Tumi tai go"

Ajey's pov:
The girl is with guitar today. When she's too happy, I always notice guitar in her hand. Today she was blooming like a flower.
She was with her song and suddenly our eyes touched each other. God has made her so perfect. Her eyes can speak and the moving of her lips with the lyrics were so spectacular. Every word she was singing has its own meaning. Really she's just everything. She owns my heart and I don't want anything else. She is the one my heart wanted and I'm so lucky to have her.

When I was lost in my daydream, she hugged me and lifted her head up with a soft smile.

Reet: I have something for you.

Then I followed her lead and to my surprise she decorated a candle light dinner.

Ahh Ajey how can you be this lucky? She was sitting in front of me. The mild light of the candels were reflecting on her face making her more pretty. Her open hair is adding more elegance to her. I was exploring her in a new way. I have never seen her this happy ever.

Reet: Is everything okay? Do you want this wedding?
Ajey: Why are you asking this shits?
Reet: Are you ready for this?
Ajey: Yes, I'm yours.
ㅤㅤYes,I'm ready.
ㅤㅤYes, I love you.
Reet: But you look..
Ajey: Nothing that's just work pressure.
Reet: Another thing, my parents fixed our engagement date. It's 7th October.
Ajey: You can't imagine how happy I'm. How lucky I'm to have you in my life and I'm really thankful to you for everything. I really can't imagine that I'm gonna marry my first love, my first crush. I fell in love with you in the 2nd prof, when I first discovered that I could turn your cheeks red with just a word. Then I fell in love with you. You're so special for me.
Reet: You're incomparable. I'm hopelessly, irrevocably in love with you.

Ajey hugged Reet.
After a while
Reet: Mere parents ne Durga puja ke liye Kolkata bulaya Hain hum donoko.
Ajey: Kab Jana Hain?
Reet: 1st October ko. Do You know mere waha ki puja bohot famous Hain. Pata nhi kitne Saal se I'm missing this. Vaise Nischay nazar nhi arha.
Ajey: Ajayega.
Reet: usse bhi to batani hain.

Time skips to bed.
Ajey was sleeping peacefully.

"Ami tor opekkhatei chilam. Hahaahaaa.."
(I was waiting for you)

Ajey's pov:
I woke up in the middle of my sleep! Someone told me she's waiting for me. What the hell is going on?

Author loves you 🤍
Stay healthy, stay blessed