Cheese in the Trap.

It was a very long night for Junkyu. Even after returning home, there was no intention of resting or meeting his family. Junkyu's shoulders felt heavy and his head was made to spin a million times trying to think of the best solution for the current problem.

That night at the hospital, Junkyu had a long talk with the police without involving Asahi at all. Yes, Junkyu forbade Asahi to talk to the police and made sure that not a word about the 

Watanabe family or his own family left his mouth. In addition, Junkyu's personal driver had also been warned not to inform the Kim family before Junkyu allowed so. Whatever it was, Junkyu made sure that he would take all matters under his own palms, as long as he could, until a speck of light was seen.

Negotiating with the police was a difficult thing to do. The police were a state agency that possessed the right to investigate any type of case if necessary and the case of the Watanabe family was no exception. The police wanted Junkyu to leave everything to their side, but on the other hand, Junkyu only agreed to cooperate if the police worked according to the conditions Junkyu offered.

There was no other way that Junkyu had to reveal his identity as a son of a wealthy conglomerate family in the capital so that the police could consider his wishes, even choosing the devious path he has always hated until that day. Junkyu offered the police some money, no other than bribing, to cooperate, he wasn't even worried about taking the risk if something went left and later brought the police to disaster. 

True, it was all in a disgusting and terrible way. Regardless, Junkyu already had already created the ideal scenario in mind.

And the police agreed to appeal and execute the case involving Junkyu's plan.

After spending nights and mornings, hours of interrogation and asking for cooperation, Junkyu finally took the time to go home, not forgetting to let Asahi rest at his house and introduce Asahi as a good friend to his family.

When they were alone, Asahi always asked: "What would you do if they found out?" Without even asking for an explanation, Junkyu knew that the word "they" in Asahi's sentence referred to Junkyu's family.

"They'll find out sooner or later, but I'm sure they'll help me. Just not now. Not yet."

One week had passed and after millions of breaths had been taken, Junkyu finally had the courage to contact the Watanabe family. His heart was beating like it was going to stop sooner or later, his temples were producing more sweat than usual. The two friends sat on the floor of Junkyu's room, facing each other with nervous looks.

The sound of a connected call was heard loudly in the telephone network, until someone's deep, vibrating voice was heard.

"Haruto?"

"Junkyu? Junkyu is that you? Junkyu?"

Junkyu bit his lower lip and lowered his head. "Yeah, it's me, Junkyu. Sorry, I left without telling you. I really miss my family in Seoul and I also need a more familiar place to calm myself down. Once again I'm sorry."

"Please, don't be! You haven't done anything wrong. I understand, I know you need some time to yourself. Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel this way. This shouldn't have happened." 

There was a feeling of joy and sadness simultaneously in Haruto's voice, probably happy because he could finally hear Junkyu's voice, sad because he felt guilty and made Junkyu go away from him.

"Haruto," Junkyu's voice trembled significantly, "H... Hanami is in Seoul. Come to Seoul with your parents, Hanami wants to meet you."

There was no answer from Haruto, but Junkyu could still hear the boy breathing on the other side.