i just shifted.

I shifted to a place with Tommy, tubbos, and Jack? I didn't see Jack and Tubbo I only heard their voices, infront of me was this pc and I don't know how to explain it but the best way to explain it is that everything around me was slightly animated? Like not fully. Right before I shifted here I think I was having a dream involving my bestfriend, exactly right before I entered the reality I saw my bestfriend mouthing  something to me and it was almost like I could respond but I before I could say anything back it all went black. I was debating weather I shifted or not and it was just plain black for a few seconds until the image of the reality came to play and when I entered it, that's when I realized I shifted. I actually remember thinking to myself "I shifted, holy crap I shifted" but I didn't say it. The last thing I can really remember is this sort of island thing? It's like almost I jumped between two different realities because the next thing I saw, we were in a completely different area, and I suddenly saw like- completely different from the reality- the Stanley hotel. And it was absolutely mind blowing because right before I fell asleep I was watching Sam and colbys video on the Stanley hotel. And like I don't know how to explain it but it was almost as if I was watching a completely different video, I could see the Stanley hotel from like an areal view. It definitely was the Stanley hotel but then I saw like a completely different place. I couldn't see any people, it was an ocean, it was dark outside and it was storming I think? But the waves were so rough and I could actually see ships sinking. Back to the gaming reality it was like I was IN the game, like playing it. It had a few buttons on the bottom of the screen and I didn't know what to do until it went black for a second and when the same reality showed up there was now an arrow pointing to one of the icon buttons. I tapped on it and now it showed a few peoples icons in a row, the one that looked like it was chosen was the reality I was in. This is going to sound so fake but one of the icons and really the only one other then the one that was chosen, I remember was Marinette. You know from that show with the cat noir dude? I don't even like the show so I didn't press on it, and the last one I remember very vaguely was a man, now I don't remember what he even looked like he just looked like a figure, I don't think he was even coloured in, he was just like a plain black figure. And he almost looked creepy? Like you couldn't see him but you could like feel the darkness of the figure, it was a man and maybe was wearing a type of hat? Maybe a top hat? Not sure. there was another icon next to him and a pressed on that and that's when, I went into this completely different reality.  Where then the Stanley hotel and sea part came from. And that's basically all I remember. Straight after the sea part with the sinking ships I heard my brother about to come in my room so I woke up and it's crazy how fast I woke up but it was just like a click and then I was up. After my brother just threw a pillow at me, the white one with the smiley face on it at me and laughed and walked away, he was only there for a few seconds and after he left I tried shutting my eyes again to see if I could go back, but nothing happened. I then grabbed my phone and I started typing this so yes, I am writing this minutes after this happened, and the weird part is I fell asleep at about 9:30-10:00am and when I woke up from all of this I had thought it had only been a few minutes, it is now 11:00am. It was a full hour of god knows what but it only felt like I was in that reality for a few minutes, maybe ten minutes or less. I just wanted to write this down because this is my first actual shifting experience that happened this way, I thought I had 2 others but now I just think about it compared to this, those 2 times it felt extremely different, I don't think I actually shifted those 2 times- maybe I was close too but I don't think I ever did. I think those were just dreams about my desired reality. And I didn't even plan to shift today. This morning I had to wake up to go to the temple- around 5:30am so when I got back I obviously wanted to sleep. I am not a morning person. I was very relaxed like almost shockingly relaxed when I was lying in bed. My mom was helping my brother study. so I barely heard them. And my dad left to go to work straight after we came back from the temple. I didn't plan this at all. I didn't even think about it this morning, like literally before I thought of going to sleep I was watching a Sam and Colby video on the Stanley hotel. And the I decided to have a nap, went to find a video on tiktok that helped me sleep, and there I went. I'm actually genuinely shocked like, no tears, no "oh my god" literally nothing. I haven't said a single word since I woke up. I couldn't be making this up even if I wanted to, I want to know who the man was I saw in that Icon, and I think it may be something connected to the Stanley hotel, if you don't know, the Stanley hotel was and is a haunted hotel, weather you believe in that stuff or not, doesn't matter cause I do. I'm going to finish watching the video and see if I can find anything, if not, then that's it, it is now 11:40am. I'll be back if I find anything.

oh crap. CRAP. it is now 11:42am, yes, only 2 minutes after i finished writing the first paragraph. And I found it. I thought the man looked familiar even though I couldn't see him at all so I watched back in Sam and colbys video, and there he was. F.O Stanley. The builder of the Stanley hotel. I wish I could've recorded that for you put I'll put a picture up.

That is the man I saw. But he wasn't in colour at ALL. It was just plain black. No one is going to believe me but I know what is saw. I actually cannot do this. This seems so bloody fake. Especially the way that I wrote this. Okay I'm done here. That was real weather you think it or not. I KNOW what I saw. I just wanted to document this so I can NEVER forget it. I'm so grateful i shifted. Fully. Now I know what it feels like . If you don't want to believe, then don't.

Believe what you want. Bye.