character intro

hey here...first of all i'm ameture nd this is my 1st writing. hope u guys like it. i'll try my best nd need ur support so much guys.

this story is a reflection of ur clg days where lived for urselves, even it is only for 7 to 8 hrs. thats gonna be the best part at the end of the day nd ur gonna relive them.

now after my long bla..bla...bla... here's the character intro:

jayan- a normal maths student from a middle class family of india. a moderate studen whose scores are avg but love to be at college. always with smiling face and a confidence in him. he is vry down to earth, easily approachable.

vijayan-also a normal math student. a backbencher but puts efforts to score good marks. he does score above average but there are so many ahead of him. he als down to earth nd vry approachable. he is always teased for being a vegetarian.

prof.saloni- head of the grt mathematics dept. she is soft by nature nd tries to nuture her students by telling stories nd talking to them but ends up foregetting to take class.

prof. malini-she handles graph theory. she teaches the board vry scincerely. never knows whethere the students understood her or not. she poses herself as a strict but she becomes the fun of the class after the exit. neverthless, she do get on the studenys' nerves sometimes.

prof.aruna-the tallest teacher of the dept. she is hard to explain nd also its hard to expect something from her. she thimks she teaches something new but teaches something the students already knew abt. she makes mistakes but blames the author of the book/founder of the method/the students for her the mistakes she committed. she tries to cover it up but its simply waste.

prof.dyna- she is an analysis teacher. she supports her students but who knows when will table take a turn.

shraddha- a good frd of jayan nd vijayan. she is sometimes egoistic but is vry gud at heart.

viraj- another frd of jayan nd vijayan. studies normally and is vry funny, but sometimes uses people for his own will.

i guess, i gave a short character intro. there so many side character on their way. they'll enter in between the story. this is so relatable to indian clg studets, i guess.

i hope u guys give me ur support. i'll upload the 1st part pretty soon.

victory....