Normal day

(Remember there being different Universes or something with them? Well it's like that so think of this like another universe where the mom, Patrica/Patty has a son but with a twist. Plus I can't remember the age exactly when the mom died when they were young so I'm making it up and since it's another Universe well it won't matter then so don't come at me) (When they get their powers pm the next chapter)

Phaze is better put the younger brother, 17, no job, no car, no friends, just his three sisters. Phoebe living in L.A. (sorry if it's not the right one), but planning about college.
He's always been the outcast, not even getting along with grandma. Which made things worse over time with his sister's, the constant fighting, battling with things Phaze never found fair or because he didn't find it right.
Of course, he was never in the right even if he...was? He didn't know much anymore besides he held onto his own self, NEVER wanting to be changed in anyway nor told how to live HIS life.
Now that Grams is gone though, Prue took the place of trying to get Phaze to be what Grams wanted. Luckily not to much but still,  he couldn't just live could he?
No girls over. No drinking or smoking. No dating. No friends over. No going over to friends houses after school-which is all he could go to unless he's somewhere with his sister's.
This made for him to have no friends at all-Who would want someone to be friends with they can't hang out?
Which is where he's at actually, school and hating it, or well getting some paperwork to be home schooled for this year.
Thing is, being...weird, left him to get bullied as well. So much so he didn't even feel safe no more, and after hard times with convincing his sister's, he managed to get to do this.
Though not telling them why, he didn't want to worry anyone like always. Since it's how he is.
Walking out of the classroom, he is bumped into by a bunch of boys who can only laugh before running into the classroom like they did nothing wrong.
Phaze turned with tears in his eyes but didn't let them out, quickly walking down the hallway to leave the area.
Once gone, he walks to the door to leave, not wanting to stay anymore in the place that's only caused him pain.

Back at home walking through the olden doors, Phaze heard the tell tail signs of arguing. But, Pheobe's voice?
Walking more into the home he knew he was late as it's midnight, sitting in the park for hours then walking around. He didn't want to go home yet...the place he still called home even if he didn't feel like belonging here most of the time.
Taking a sigh he quietly closed the door behind him before walking to the stairs stopping when he heard his sisters walking down the stairs. Looking up tiredly, he found all three of his sisters walking down but stopped looking to him in silence. The thick silence lasted for long before Prue started, going to him and yelling, berating him about where he was the whole night. Phaze ignored-trying to as his tired frame went up past them slowly.
Prue had enough actually, with his... attitude, pushing him making him land on the top step.
Prue stopped her yelling then in realizing what she just done, watching him get up with tears in his eyes and running to his room.
Phaze heard his sister's arguing again this time, louder though and more persistent.
Reaching his room, the young boy fell onto his bed hugging his large pillow he got at the store. Tighter, tighter...until he heard his nails scratching hard enough to tare. He knew Prue didn't mean to, he just still had a bad day even if it wasn't exactly school.
With tears staining his pillow, he passed out not long after.

Next day came and Phaze is awoken by Piper, looking to her with still tired eyes to see with her, a plate of Cookies.
His favorite. Soft, warm, and Sugar Cookies.
Sitting up slowly, Phaze looked to Piper before giving a sheepish, shy smile, "Thank you...you didn't have to.." he told her, like always.
Same Phaze.
Piper smiled warmly like the mother she is to him, giving him one.

Later on in the day, Phaze came down to see Prue, he couldn't let her feel regret for so long.
Reaching the bottom of the stairs after hearing her enter the house, he went up to her hugging her tightly. Prue of course stopped, slowly, hugging her little brother back, apologizing right away to show her hurt and worry for him.
Phaze chuckled softly, pulling away to give a rare smile one he hardly shown since childhood and saved it for only his sister's, "It's alright, I should have came home, I just wasn't...wanting to right away," he explained.
Prue shocked him by pulling him into a tighter hug, patting his back before speaking, "No I'm sorry Phaze I shouldn't have pushed you like I did...I know...I know your going through things so I shouldn't have, I'm sorry,"
With that, Phaze once again smiled up to his sister, "how about we go get coffee!?" He asked brightly.
Prue laughed, giving a nod before nudging him towards the door, "get in the car pipsqueak," she told jokingly, making a laugh burst from both.
Phaze loved he could make thing right with them, to make them happy.
It's all that mattered to him.

(Next chapter is when they get their powers, note I will change it up a bit so be warned.)