Strange feeling

I grew up with my whole life already planned by my parents. "You're gonna finish school and then take after your father and become the next biggest ghost hunter in Canada.", That's what they told me, and I thought the same until I coincidentally met someone, someone who I can't even live without anymore.
But let me start from the beginning

It all started when I got into my second year of Highschool, more and more ghosts escaped from the afterlife and roamed around town. That was when my parents decided I should drop out of school and start my training to become a ghost hunter in another city. Naive like I was I did everything they told me and soon prepared myself to move with my grandpa to Vancouver, where he trained me as he did with my dad. After a 5 hour drive, we finally arrived at the farm where my grandpa lived, to be honest, I didn't feel great, ever since I was little something felt strange about that house but there wasn't any time to overthink I needed to get prepared to haunt ghosts. As soon as I stepped through the door I felt it again the feeling of something or someone being with me, I didn't question it since it was nothing new until I got to the room I was staying, I got goosebumps, it did not go away but it became stronger than ever. I quickly rushed to the window and opened it, with hopes that fresh air would wash away that feeling. But nothing. Nevertheless, I started unpacking my stuff and right after I finished my grandpa already called me down for dinner. "Have you finished unpacking yet?", was the first thing I hearted right after I sat down. "Yes I only need to clean the room a bit since it's a bit dusty" my grandpa chuckled a bit "No wonder, no one was in that room for years. I wouldn't be surprised if there were ghosts roaming around", he said jokingly.

A/N: heyyoo this is my first story so please be patient with me :)
          Anyways I will try to finish the story asap and I'll try to make it as enjoyable as possible ^^
          Enjoyyyy