Chapter 1-The meeting

Akaashi was just starting high school, which meant he was now 15.

He made sure he had everything before leaving the house, he had everything except lunch since his parents had abandoned him when he was 13 and he hadn't got his pay yet.
Sure his life was difficult as a teenager without parents but little did he know that his life would change after school.
He walked to school and looked at his time table for Monday, which his classes were in order:
•Health and PE
•English
•Math
•Chemistry
•History
•Japanese(Japanese is like our English class if you know what I mean by that)
It wasn't a bad day for him but he started walking to his first class which was Health and PE, he walked in and saw everyone throwing paper balls and chewing gum and walking about, it was pure chaos, Akaashi walked to the back corner and sat down and a few minutes later A tall guy with White and dark grey hair walked in, he looked attractive but Akaashi didn't really notice him till he started class "Hello Class, since there's some new kids I'll introduce myself, my name is Mr. Bokuto or you can call me Sensei or Bokuto Sensei or Mr.B" Bokuto looked around the class and saw Akaashi and pointed over at him "Black haired kid, can you introduce yourself please?" He asked as Akaashi looked up.
he hated talking in front of the class and he always has, he stood up and spoke "Um Hello, my name is Akaashi Keiji" He immediately sat down after, and Bokuto smiled and started with class, soon enough class was over but Bokuto had asked Akaashi to stay behind which worried him a bit.
Akaashi packed his stuff and Bokuto walked over to him "So you seem cool, wanna hang out sometime?" Bokuto asked and Akaashi just nodded "Great! Ill see you later!" He smiled as Akaashi left to his next class, he then went to lunch and sat down.
Bokuto walked in the cafeteria to get a sandwich and he saw Akaashi when he was getting it, once he got it he walked over to Akaashi and sat down with him "Hey, you not eating anything?" Bokuto asked "No, all my food at homes nearly all rotten and I haven't got my pay yet" He said "Your pay?" Bokuto asked, "Your to young to work why do you?" Akaashi then explained how he was abandoned by his parents and Bokuto said "Here have the other half of my sandwich" Akaashi looked a bit shocked but replied with "No thank you! It's your sandwich" "No I insist, I'm a health teacher for a reason" Akaashi nodded and took the other half, taking small bites from it and Bokuto smiled, watching Akaashi eat "You can always stay at mine if you want" Bokuto said as Akaashi refused "No thank you it's fine" He said, Bokuto soon got up to leave and Akaashi got up to go to class, he did the rest of the school day then went home and went to bed before getting up the next morning.
——————————————————First Chapter finished! Hope you enjoyed it!