1: The Past

"𝙒𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣
𝙄𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧."

𝓓𝓳

"How much more longer do you want me to stay like this my dear."
Spoke the lady that was seated on the purple velvet couch in her bright clothes.

"Just abit more and your free to move however you like your highness."
The little girl said not forgetting to include the title of the lady just as how she was teached to do.

"And....done.Now You can move however you like your highness and I'm sorry for the long wait since I'm still not very good at this."

"I had been waiting to see how you would do and I can say it's marvelous!"
Said the lady after getting up from her seat to look at the portrait the little girl has painted of her.

"Thank you, your highness it really means alot to me."
The little girl replied while she stared at the other paintings in the room thinking she had made alot of progress indeed.

"Now follow me, my dear I need to tell you something that is really important."
The lady said while making her way to the door as the little girl followed behind her as she was curious to know where they were going since almost every time they separate here and go on there own ways.

"I've been waiting to to go back but you know him, he won't really let me go."
The little girl made an ohh face knowing what the lady meant.

They were walking hallway to hallway until they stopped upon the girls room.
"Now let's go talk inside shall we?"

The little girl didn't know what was happening but still nodded her head and got inside. This all was unusual for her.
They went inside and sat on the chairs that were placed in the balcony.

"Now that your here with me, don't ever forget that I'm always here with you, you'll never lose me. And don't always go so hard on yourself
I don't like it when your sick so take good care of yourself hmm?"
The little girl was so confused as to why she was telling her all this.

"Yes,Your highness I will."
The little girl bowed her head while refusing to make eye contact with the lady sat in front of her.

"You don't always have to call me that,you know that."
The lady said while looking at the girl loveingly.

The girl just nodded her head.
As she noticed the girl wasn't going to say anything so she continued.

"As I was telling that I have to go back but he won't let me go if I tell him I'm going there so I have made a decision of not telling him."

The little girls head jolted up as she heard what the lady said. She can't. She can't go without telling him it'll cause a total chaos here.

"I know what your thinking, but I don't have a choice my dear I'm already regretting not giving them any attention so now I need to be there,for them and for that kingdom."

The little girl still refused. She shook her head as she saw the lady in front of her getting teary.

"I don't have a choice my dear. I would take you with me but I know how dangerous it is there so you need to stay here and be the good girl you are of mine alright."

The girl still refused, she didn't want her near any danger.

There was a sudden knock as the lady stood up and the girl looking cluelessly at her.
"My time is up, there here to take me."
The lady said looking at the girl while trying to keep in her tears but failing miserably.

As she turned away on the way to leave her everything behind but was stopped by a delicate little hand holding her back.

She looked back to see the little girl with tears in her eyes that's pleading her not to go.

"Please don't leave me.....Mother."

She remained there freezed in her spot. She had done almost everything to make her daughter call her those simple words but could never hear it.
That was the very first time hearing those words from her daughter and oh did she loved it.

She loved it so much that she just wanted to stay behind and listen to those words on repeat.

But the tragic truth was....
She had to go.

She, who had so many responsiblities had to go back from where she was originally from. Her home.

She hadn't seen her family for over 14 years just so the kingdoms could stay at peace but now that the king, her father had died at last she decided to go back so she could see the face of her father for the last time.

It didn't matter that she was leaving her everything behind. Her responsibilities. Her husband. Her daughter.

"I'm so sorry my dear... please forgive me but I can't."

She said while holding her daughters hand, tears pouring down her eyes.

And she looked at her daughters face one last time before Turning to go since she knew if she took more time her husband would know and that's the last thing she wanted.

"I will always love you....belle, always."

She left behind her daughter who cried and cried while she was headed to the other side of the sea.