desperate

Heejin, 11pm

Lack of intimacy is what led me here.

"Do you have a partner?"

"I actually don't." I lied.

I did, indeed have a partner. But unfortunately, she was abroad doing who knows what. We've been communicating through calls and messages but soon not bothering to even contact each other.

So, are we still together? I don't know.

I sat down on one of the seats besides the window, waiting patiently for a certain girl to arrive.

At first, I didn't feel or thought much about it. But as time passed by, her captivating gaze, her subtle delicate touches and her charming smile, soon made me feel things. Things I shouldn't feel. But look at me now, craving for more. Just thinking about the girl cleaning the place spotless with sweat dripping down her collarbone...wow.

The shop closes at 9pm like always, does she know that?

I let out a sigh and stood up from the seat.

I waited for too long. At this point I don't think she's coming anymore.

I turned off the lights and grabbed my stuff from the counter a bit saddened.

As soon as I got out from the door, I bumped onto a strong figure standing in front of me,

"Did I arrive in time?" A soft, somewhat cold voice said, making my eyes snap onto her.

I resisted a grin, I had to let her know that she made me upset.

"...I'm sorry. If I have to be honest, I actually just woke up from a long nap." She said her eyes looking at anywhere but my eyes while her cheeks were getting rosy from embarrassment.

She looked so adorable despite her wearing rather baggy, boyish clothes. If all, that made her even more attractive.

Fuck it.

I grabbed her by the wrist and headed back in the shop, locking the door behind and throwing the keys who knows where.

She stood there with a grin, a provoking grin that made me wanna devour her delicious, red, plump lips.

"You'll pay for making me wait for a long time." I whispered in her ear, my index finger tracing her sharp jawline, to her neck.

As we held eye contact for god knows how long, her hand snaked around my waist pulling me close to her, our bodies now glued to each other.

My hands made their way around the girl's neck before desperately pulling her into a messy, hot kiss.

In seconds my head was full of thoughts and worries,

Do it now, regret it later. Soon my mind was completely blank.

The long haired girl delicately slid her hand inside my shirt, caressing my smooth torso with her bare, cold hand, sending goosebumps throughout my whole body.

And before I knew it, she already unclipped my bra with a single hand, taking me by surprise.

The two of us pulled away from each other's mouth to take a quick break, silently enjoying the sight of her plump lips shining.

"We shouldn't do it here." I said as I grabbed the girl's collar, dragging her inside my little office nearby.

Soon enough, the girl picked me up with her strong arms, my legs automatically wrapping around her waist. Before I could say anything, her lips were already against mine, my mouth slowly granting her a passage for her tongue to meet mine, while her hands were fondling my breasts.

The way she softly pinched my nipples made me let out a quiet, pleasured whimper.

She's good at this.

My hands caressed her back up and down, soon enough taking her shirt off, leaving her torso naked with her bra on. She broke our make out sesh for a second to help me get my shirt off, and soon left wet kisses on my neck,

"Ow!" I groaned in a pleasurable pain, knowing damn well a love mark will soon form.

She let out a snicker, observing my face expressions while her slender fingers traced my torso to my wet core.

God, we didn't even do much and I was already wet?

She sat up and took off my skirt, her hands caressing my thighs with a playful smirk.

"Just do it already..." I muttered out, looking away from her, embarrassed.

Then for all I know, I was a moaning, sweaty mess for the rest of the night.