F I V E

TW

A M A Y A

"Who said you could leave this room. Didn't I tell you I'd come back!" He yelled throwing several punches to my face.

"P-Please stop, I'm sorry. I didn't know." I mumbled.

He continued to punch and kick me in the face. He roughly grabbed my face and he forced me to look at him.

"Didn't know what?, That there would be another man in the fucking house. I always tell you not to come out of the bedroom if there's someone in the house!" He yelled.

"Listen to me from now on. You'll stay in this room and you will not come out when my brother visits do you fucking understand?" He asked.

"Yes." I mumbled.

He picked me up and he carried me to the bathroom. He sat me down next to the basin and he took out some ointment from the cabinet.

He softly applied the ointment on my bruised eye and cheek.

"I'll be back sweetheart." He said. After a few minutes he came back with a glass of water and some pain killers.

"Here sweetheart, have some of these You'll feel better in no time." He smiled.

He took out two tables and he shoved them down my throat and he handed me the glass of water.

I drank half of the water and handed him the glass.

"Come on beautiful, let's get you to bed you're probably tired." He mumbled carrying me back to our room.

He opened the blankets and he placed me on the bed, tucking me in like I'm a fucking toddler.

"I love you." He mumbled kissing my forehead. He left the room.

I've always tried to escape but he would always find me. The police department works for him and everyone in New York fears him. I'm fucking trapped.

After a few minutes I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up after a few hours and I was hungry. I went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat only to find out the fridge is empty.

I decided to call Kyle so that he can bring me something to eat when he comes home.

"Hey sweetheart, you're already awake?" He asked on the other line. "Yeah, I just woke up and I'm hungry." I replied.

"You want me to bring you some food right now?" He asked. "Yes." I mumbled.

"Okay sweetheart I'm on my way, work is not that important, just give me 30 minutes I'll be there okay?" He said.

"Okay." I muttered.

"I love you." He mumbled. I hung up the phone.

S A G E

I was driving to Kyle's house and parked my car in his driveway.