'Save Me'

SUNOO'S Pov

I woke up in a room that wasn't mine. I felt someone hugging me,so I looked besides me and I saw...

Nishimura Riki

My art's school teacher. I got up and I was about to go out of the room when suddenly someone held my wrist "Sunoo where are you going?" Niki said Half awake "I'm going to go now, you pervert" I said yelling "I'm not a pervert and I saved you cutie-" "don't EVER call me cutie again because I have a boyfriend you asshole!" I said and I ran fast, im a pretty fast runner so he couldn't catch me, so I got out and went to my house. Immediately after I closed the door behind me my phone rang, i saw who it was. It was Hoonie Hyung. I immediately picked it up when suddenly someone put a towel on my mouth and I fell unconscious.

Author's Pov

The three boys picked up sunoo and put him in the car. The younger's one phone rang so he picked it up "hi manager" he said "did you put sunoo successfully in the car?" "Yes sir!" "okay then take him at my house, NOW!" His manager screamed "okay, okay" and after that his manager hung up.

(10 minutes later)

The three boys arrived at their destination, they carried sunoo and went him in the house, In the basement. They tied up sunoo on a chair and waited for their manager. After 2 minutes he arrived "take the 5 million and get out now" their manager said, they did what he said. The manager waited for the younger to wake up.

(2 hours later)

Sunoo woke up. He was screaming for some to hear him. "no one can hear you dear" a familiar voice said to the younger "who the f*ck are you!?" sunoo screamed, The other took off the towel of the younger "J-jake??!!!!"
Sunoo said confused "yes sunoo I'm your teacher Sim Jake" Jake said happily "and why am I tied up???" sunoo said more confused "Because you took my man from me!" Jake said yelling "w-who?" the young said scared "SUNGHOON! AND DONT DO LIKE YOU DONT KNOW!" He slapped sunoo, he took a bat besides the chair that sunoo was sitting and he hit sunoo, like about.... 20 times?

"J-Jake, s-sunghoon w-will n-never l-love y-you if you're like this!" sunoo said almost screaming "You dare to talk back to me?" The older said coldly,
Sunoo didn't talk "so you're like this?" he pulled a knife "IF you leave sunghoon alone and don't ever talk to him ever again then I'm gonna let you live but..." He paused and looked at his knife then sunoo "but... If dont want to leave sunghoon alone then, I'll kill you" he said and then smiled like a psychopath "I'll never leave him!" sunoo said a bit scared but Determined
"how do you wanna die? Knife, pistol, bat or water?" Jake said happily "whatever you want" "hmm okay..." he took the bat and hit him on the head then he took the knife and stabbed him In the heart "goodbye sunoo, it was nice meeting you but it ended up like this. See you maybe.... In hell??" Jake said "Ok-kay" this was the last word of SUNOO'S mouth when closed his eyes and died.

.

.

.

HELLO LUCKIES! HOW ARE YOU ALL?! I'm fine btw. You would probably hate me for killing sunoo and making Jake a killer. Btw I didn't publish sooner bc I was in holidays. What do you think that would happen next? What will sunghoon do? Do you think that it would end like this? Comment what you think! (wow it sounded weird -) hope you're all healthy, good and happy :)
Byeeee<3

 What do you think that would happen next? What will sunghoon do? Do you think that it would end like this? Comment what you think! (wow it sounded weird -) hope you're all healthy, good and happy :) Byeeee<3