I want this forever

When we arrive at Trafalgar square we can already hear the absolute roar coming from the crown before we even come out to the stage. I'm not really sure what the purpose of this is to be completely honest, I think it's just a chill chat with Alex Scott and a little celebration. We are shown to what is basically a make shift dressing room where some of the girls fix themselves up a bit, clearly still feeling a little rough from last night. I grab a bottle of water and just sit down and just chill for 5 minutes, surprisingly I'm not feeling that rough, I think the little balcony action sobered me up long before I got to bed. 

After a few minutes we were called to line up next to the stage while Alex introduced the programme and then us. Leah and Sarina were at the front, being captain and head coach, followed by the goal scorers Ella and Chloe and then the rest of us were to follow them. Alex announced us to the crowd and we headed onto the stage, I didn't expect such a reception from the crowd, they were super loud and welcoming. Alex then went on to interview Leah, Sarina, Ella and Chloe before opening out the questions to the other girls. She handed a microphone to Lucy and we all know how this was going to go, as I'm pretty sure Lucy is still drunk. 

"So Lucy you have seen your fair share of international competitions, have been part of many teams, what makes this one so special?" Alex directs her question towards Lucy. Without hesitation Lucy just goes as calm as you like "Jill Scott". The whole crowd cheers and we just burst out laughing, typical Luce. 

After a few more questions we are told that our time slot is over and the programme is no longer on air. I can tell the crowd us gutted from the booing they are giving the announcer. Leah goes to grab a microphone and tells the crowd we can stay for a little longer just not on the air, they let out a big cheer. "Rach will now give you a performance, over to Rach" she announces handing the microphone over. Leah then comes over to me putting her arm around my waist. We dance around and sing River Deep, Mountain High with Rach and the rest of the girls and then we have to head off back to the hotel to pick up our things and head off to our own individual plans. For me and Leah that involves picking up our things and heading back to her house to pack for Greece which we leave for tonight. 

We get back to the hotel and I head to my room where my extra clothes for the holiday have been delivered to my room for me, I placed a shopping order the other day since I wouldn't have time to go home and this was a very spontaneous trip. I packed up what was left in my room into my suitcase, squeezing it tight to the point that it almost didn't close. I did one last check of the room to make sure I didn't miss anything. I took a quick selfie with the room to post on Instagram with the caption "Best memories made here, till next time St George's Park." I text G and asked her to meet me in the lobby so I could say goodbye before me and Leah headed off for two weeks. She was down within almost a minute. "Wow you're quick" I laugh at her.

"Well I couldn't miss saying goodbye to my bestie could I?" she says pulling me into a hug. "So a holiday? You and Leah are pretty serious then?" 

"She's done so much for me in such a short space of time I just wanted to return the favour and spend as much time with her as possible until we have to spend time apart during the season" I tell her. 

"Yeah have you spoken about that yet?" Georgia asks me sounding a little worried.

"Not yet but I know it is going to come up, but I know we will be able to work through it, I've never felt like this about someone before, I really do love her" I admit.

"Ew you two are gross, but I guess kind of cute too" Georgia tells me, again pulling me in for a hug before she tells me she has to get going for an interview with Man City and that she'll see me in two weeks. (in this story Georgia isn't moving to Bayern, just makes sense for my story)