꧁𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏꧂

(𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲)

"Please let us go!" "We didn't do anything!"

Melissa scrunch her face in disgust as Eve and Brianna continued to beg them to let them go. "Dear great heavens,can't you do something to shut them up?" Sebastian was on the brink of just killing them right then and there,but he knew the plan and didn't
Want to ruin it.

"Gag them" Heather said to one of the bodygaurds and he nodded
Before forcefully gagging them. "Let's go back to the house Its almost night time and im getting tired of seeing these useless pieces of shit. My eyes need to be washed." "I agree with Adina. I'll call the boys and tell them to put her to bed"

Everyone nodded at Melissa and she went outside to call Kai

(𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑹𝒚𝒐𝒌𝒐)

"Yes?" "Put Ryo to sleep,we have her bullies and we don't want her to see them or know what we'll do." A blood curdling smile formed on Kai's lips as Melissa said the last sentence. "No problem. How long till you get back?" "Don't know but it should be enough time for her to fall asleep" "ok"

(A/N : ryo is her nickname)

He hung up the phone and turned to see Ryoko giving him a curious look. "Aww,What can I do for you?"
She glared at him "Stop treating me like a child and who was on the phone?" He chuckled and patted her head. "It was Melissa and she said its time for you to go to bed,ok"

"Does that mean your taking me home?" His smile dropped and a frown appeared on his face. "This is your home. Your staying here and you can't leave unless a family member is with you." "N-No that's kidnapping"
Another chuckle was heard from him.. but this time more sinister. "Come on,sit down." She hesitated but ultimately did sit down beside him.

He patted his lap signaling for her to rest her head there,which she reluctantly and fearfully did. Sure he was nice to her but he was still very intimidating and she could tell getting him,or as a matter of fact, anyone in this family Angry was the last thing she would want to do.

"Let me put it this way, Why would your quote on quote kidnappers treat you so nicely? Why would they take the time out of their day to show you around their house? Why would they feed you ice cream and crepes? Why would they compliment you on how adorable you are?"

She thought for a moment. He was...correct. All of them had done that. They treated her as if she was their own,something that she has never felt in her life. She was so use to being the outcast, the punching bag, a laughing stock that when she finally got affection it seemed foreign to her. She simply wasn't use to feeling loved, but now she could and despite her doubts she felt happy to be treated as an equal..

She was so caught up in her thoughts and the head pats she was getting that she didn't even realize that she had closed her eyes. Sure enough after a few minutes she was out like a light with a small smile on her face. Kai also was smiling, something he rarely ever did and yet still she made him do it without even realizing or trying to. She truly was special.

He stayed there stroking her hair for a few minutes to make sure she was sleeping deeply before he gently picked her up bridal style and taking her to his parents room since it was closer than hers. When he had laid her down and covered her she snuggled into the bed and brought the covers up so they were covering her nose and mouth.

He found himself giggling when he saw her do it. He felt so happy to just to be around her it generally amazed him at how he completely changed from this cold,heartless and rude person to this happy, giggling and loving person for her.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard multiple cars park in front of the house. His smile dropped and his once happy expression was replaced with one of annoyance and hatred. He hadn't even met her bullies and he already had a plan on what he wanted to do. He recently found some new torture methods and he was aching to try them out and they were the perfect test subjects.

~To be continued ~

A/n: OK! I'm gonna just say it. Prepare yourself for the next chapter cause shit is going to go down for a little bit in the chapter.