▬ bio ▬

           LILY  AND  NICHOLAS  CARMEN  MARRIED  YOUNG

LILY AND NICHOLAS CARMEN MARRIED YOUNG . Nicholas a smart and ambitious web developer in the new era of the internet, his wife a housekeeper .
SOON AFTER THE PAIR MARRIED , Lily fell pregnant with their son 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄́𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍 .
Something that made Nicholas worried , he was excited for the child .

NICHOLAS HAD A GROWING SECRET ] his abuse of drugs and alcohol | and while working harder for a job promotion to provide for his wife and future child . His dependance grew , and grew and grew . This addiction lead to his termination and the downfall of his family .

LILY GAVE BIRTH on SEPTEMBER 16th , to a baby boy , born with green and gold eyes and a mess of golden hair , and so his name was 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄́𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍 : the golden one .

As he grew , his hair turned brown , and the gold in his eyes got brighter , unaware of his future , or the tragic life that awaited him .

NICHOLAS  STAYED  HOME  WITH  HIS  SON ,  and  everyday  his  hatred  grew  ,   if  his  wife  wasn't  pregnant ,  he'd have had no reason to work harder,  and  he'd have kept  his  job  .   Every  fault  found  a  way  to  be  pinned  onto  the  baby  ,   the  drugs  only  worsening  his  thoughts  . 

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄́𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍  was  neglected  for  the  first  three  years  of  his  life  .  Left  to  fend  for  himself  until  his  mother  came  home  ,  fed  him  and  left  him  again  .   She  was  too  tired  ,  dealing  with  him , work  and  her  husband  . 

WHEN HE WAS THREE HE EXPERIENCED something completely new : violence . His father's state had deteriorated further , Nicholas starting to hit the boy for any offense . Soon seeking  excuses  to lay  his  hands  on  his  son  . 

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄́𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍 grew to be scared , learning to hide and avoid his father's wrath , to no avail. Scars and wounds littered his skin consistently. Gashes from being whipped leaving large ones over his back , the lack of food and care leaving him thin and weak .
He would be locked in a cabinet  if  Nicholas  felt  he  was  in  the  way .  On  top  of  everything ,  he  would  simply  have  to  sit  while  his  father  brought  girls  over,  his  affairs  a  secret  from  Lily.