when you need a hug

"There you are, babe," Wonyoung smiled as you walked through the door. "I've been missing you today. How was your day?"

The excitement in her voice caused a smile to pull at your lips for the first time since you walked out the door this morning.

You dropped your bag on the floor and put your keys on the table before looking over at her.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"I had a hard day." You quietly said and at that, Wonyoung stood up and made her way over to you.

"I'm sorry, my love." She said as her smile dropped. "What can I do to make it better? Do you want me to order you some food or run you a shower? It might help you a little."

"No." You said. "Honestly, I think there's only one thing that will make me feel better at this point."

"Well, tell me what that is, darling," She softly spoke as she began to brush her fingers along your arm. "What do you need?"

"A hug."

The smile that fell from her lips seconds ago returned as you said those words.

There was a tug at her heart before she pulled you into her warm embrace, holding you as close as she could.

"I'm sorry that you had a hard day." She said as she kissed the crown of your head.

You breathed out a long, heavy sigh as you melted into her arms.

This is what you needed.

When you thought about what could cure your terrible day, the only thing you could think of was Wonyoung and her warm and comforting embrace.

You took in a deep breath and upon doing so, the smell of her body wash that lingered on her soft and kissable skin filled your lungs.

It brought you even more comfort.

"Do you want to tell me about it? I'll listen."

"I know you will." You spoke against her skin. "But I'd much rather just forget all about it and have you hold onto me. You're the only thing that makes me feel better."

"Alright, pretty girl. I'll hold you for as long as you want me to." She said as she gazed down at you with a sparkle in her eyes.

You breathed out a contented sigh as you kept your eyes closed, focusing on the beat of her heart against your chest and the way she held you so close and so securely.

"Forget all about this day. Now that you're home with me, I'll make you feel better by giving you all the hugs and cuddles that you want. Tomorrow will be a good day, a much better day."

You lifted your head and stared up into her eyes, watching as she smiled adoringly at you and ran her hand across your cheek.

"Thank you for always making everything better. I love you."

"I'll always do whatever I can to make you feel better, I promise you." She said before kissing your cheek. "I love you too, more than you'll ever know."

You pecked her lips softly and then put your head back down, breathing in her scent once more as you closed your eyes and felt all of your stresses fade away.

Now that she had you in her arms, you'd be feeling much better in no time.