Top text Bottom text

It was an ordinary day in Lsopusia.  Alexander just debated their liberal cousin over how pacifist lib bullshit would not get the retard anywhere. Blinded by his erected bulge for NATO, the cousin would not agree with facts Alexander shared and resorted to his own feelings. Angered by the whole thing Alexander knew they only had two options to proceed with: 1.Clear their family bloodline of lib filth 2.Suicide. 

Alexander choose the first option. They HAD to change the libtards mindset and since cousin would not agree with anything over the internet crying over how it was a biased selection or how this research was constructed by (((them))), Alexander had to cope with Lsopusian national library resources. They were not the type to get out of their personal space for an inconvenience like this. But they had to, or else they would have to live with the fact that their cousin was the liberalest of them all.

National Lsopusian Library was the best place on earth for every book on leftist political spectrum ever. As famous communist who is actually not even a communist but is known as one ZoeZoek lived there president of Lsopusia got a copy of every leftie book to ever exist to boost the economy of the country by communist tourists. Even though it seems like a bad idea since communists are touch and literature starved(they don't like going into anarchistlibrary.gov) it worked, sales of plane tickets to Lsopusia increased by 14%.Zoezoek himself would often be found near the window sitting like a statue if he was not debating Jordan Peterson or Jordan Peterson the 2nd on some show. This time unusually he actually stood up from the place he was sitting on to look for a book. A book on how active pacifism would save us.

Meanwhile Alexander was looking for the points of their libcuck cousin over different books but it seemed like none of the books had what their cousin was blabbering about. Alexander was feeling almost lost as they suddenly saw the title they were searching for all along: 

"Rich Dad Poor Dad"Book by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter

"FINALLY" he thought. "I FOUND THE LIBERAL PERSPECTIVE I NEED TO UNDERSTAND HIM" they said as they were about to grab the book. But someone's hands were quicker. Slovej Zoezeok.

Oh this man, Slovej Zoezoek. Alexander had a burning hatred for him. They would always think how retarded this guy is, sometimes they would even think about beating the fuck out of Zoezoek once seeing him in real life. But this time they were not in the mood. They thought about taking another copy of the book and never interacting with Zoezoek ever again. So they turned around:

"oh hey take it, i will request another" - said Alexander aloud.

"Haha no may frent" - snorted Zoizeok " *snort*"(this was necessary for the plot) - " I am heire all day enywayz, I will rekuest another one "

Alexander not wanting to feel indebted to  Zoizeok ; " No it is aight, I am okay with spending the day here soo" - they replied

As they were going on and on and on a librarian approached to the noise. 

"Whats going on?" glasses woman asked.

"Can i request anohter copy of this book" - Alexander smirked as they screamed at the lady.

Glasses woman rolled her eyes or something. "Didn't your parents teach you how to behave? Besides thats the only copy left in the library at the moment. However you can file a request and wait for it." - she said in a sarcastic tone.

Both Zoezeak and Alexander gasped in anime tone. Alexander thought to theirselves that maybe they should have accepted Zoizek's offer instead. The awkward silence was broken by the glasses lady looking at them with pitying eyes. " Have you thought of co- taking the book? You can read it together and besides studying this masterpiece together is better than being all alone"

"Of kors! I vud be gled to share educetion bitween my komrads" - Zoiziek said immediately - 'But-' 

"No buds my fren! We wil study it togezer!"

Alexander sighed. They wished to never come here to begin with. Trying to change a libcuck's mind, what were they thinking?! Everyone knows even universe loves feeding its children of time with the spoon of sweet propaganda. Alexander should have killed the cousin instead. Alexander should have used a knife or a gun or a the tea cup in front of them here in Zoizek's house. As they thought of humilation they went throught they started crying.

Zoizek asked 'What seems to be the issue my fren?'(he dcrops his accent when drinking tea btw it comes with british ancestors)

'ITS ALL YOUR FAULT'- screamed Alexander. IF NOT FOR YOU I WOULD... I WOULD '- they sobbed as they were burning in agony- ' I lost my cousin because of your cuckery socdem propaganda Zoizek'- they said in a calm voice.

'Do you have any idea ...ANY idea.. what this means for my family and blood and honor'-Alexander asked tilting their head.

Zoizek was stunned. "Dont tell me...are you a-"

"YES WHAT IF I AM AN ANAR KIDDIE ?? WHAT I AM PRONE TO MY IDEALS, I AM WHAT YOU WISH YOUD BECOME YET YOUR SWEET TONGUE AND ATTRACTIVE LOOKS CUCKED EVERYONE I KNOW"

' ALEKSANDER' - Zoizek grabbed Aleksander's hands - 'Look at me aleksander.. look at mi eyis.. do you relly zink i am fr og og no cap fr???'

"What?"-Aleksandr almost anime gasped.

'dO YOU rilly believe zat zats wot i genuinely zink?'

"YOU BASTARD"- Zoizek grabbed their face and kissed their mouth to shut them up

[INSERT SEX SCENE]

The end.