3

(Mmm k so like I don't feel like writing about them going to Dennys so I ain't gone do itttt!!! Also inbox me!!! Twitter @otfbatch1)

Me and Mia just got done eating and we're headed out the door for my white Malibu, we got in and I started the car and we took a few selfies and made some vines before leaving. Me and Mia were pretty well known for vines she has 437 followers and I have 526. We are a tad bit famous...
~~car ride~~
It was 9:23 when we checked the time so we decided what we were gonna do...I insisted we leave now. Maybe we will be some of first people there. Sure enough there were only 7 other girls when we got there and the guys were practicing and they seen us looking threw the door window. They came out and greeted us all of us girls were pretty chill until one girl found out the surprise person was Dillon Dauzat. Taylor was flirty and playful with me and somthing great happened...he asked if we could exchange phone numbers!!! " Of course babe. " I said to Taylor. After we exchanged our numbers he asked were we were gonna be standing at and I told him 2cnd row and some where in the middle. " Not anymore baby girl your gonna sit on the stage but on the side of the stage " Taylor said. " Taylor, no really you don't have to! " I said back. " Baby I got you all set up I got a little something some planned during the show can you sing or dance? " Taylor said. " Both me and Mia can do both! But really Taywer Beawr you don't have to!!! " I said. " Did, but umm come back here follow me! Mia come on! Yall are gonna sit on the stage on the side with Dillon until it's his time then you and your Hot Ass sister are gonna sing and dance together so think of a song!!! " Tay then shouted. Mias jaw dropped and she couldn't even talk:D it was funny. We walked backstage and I seen my ex bf Austin!!! All I could manage to say or do was. ~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ugh cliff hanger Sowwy my hunneys, well still barely any reads but if your interested in being a character leetttt me know and you just might be in mahhh book btw this is gonna be a series so yeahh im planning on at least 65 chapters per book yuh know??? Well go add me on Twitter @otfbatch1 Yahhhh I know I'm so gangstahhhh!!! Lol bye Babe)