my broken heart

its really hurt in the deep down in your heart that someone that u use to talk to him every day every day smile to you ask about you and care about you the one that spurt you he just going away with every step he take
i cant believe that i am gonna said that but i feel like so hurt like am a trash and he just trow me away .
i dont believe that he forgot about me but i have to move on but i cant its so awful to damp all this memories .
the first day we meet it was on the first day of school i just never noticed him because i just was a nerd but i guess i still one anyway he was my partner in my class .
day by day we just became so close to each other he was always by my side helping me protecting me. when you look at him his so handsome he have black short hair brown eyes olive skin he's taller than me his smile can light my world .
he just keep talking and smiling with me .
in night we used to talk until the morning watching movies joking laughing arguing .
i cant sleep at night because i cant stop reading or just like that so he tell me he will not sleep before me .
when i was not happy sad or nervous he just keep telling me jokes or stories about his childhood .
every time i remember this things i feel like my heart is gonne explode and break to small pieces i hate this stupid feeling this hurt and injustice
i really want him to be by my side i become day dreaming about our past the things we used to do the laughter and sadness we shared
i hope he just came back to me make me his once again
i just became the girl he stop noticing what am i going to do i just dont have any thing that gonna help me save this love story.
but the worst thing that gonne make me loose my mind is that he never told me the reasen why he damp me down.
anyway i have to remain strong .
am gonna se him every day cause we have the same classes i hape i can do this without breaking down in front of him