Description!

Dallas von is the main character she can be whatever actress you want her to be she can be you if she wants!! But the story will be written in a first person point of view!!! Dallas has had it rough in the past at her old school! She had to move due to bullying and verbal abuse! She is pure and innocent and doesn't know half of the disgusting jokes boys make about her!! She is on the schools dance team and is a great dancer!!

Luke Collins can be whoever you want!! He is the second Main character he is the schools bad boy!!! He is also a quarterback but does not show up to most games!  He has terrible grades and a terrible attitude!! He doesn't care who you are he will be a dick to you!!!  He will pick a fight to whomever he pleases!

Avery miller is a party girl and becomes friends with Dallas!! She goes to party's every other weekend and doesn't care about school or grades!!!

P.S. this is my first ever story so please don't hate it there are any spelling errors or whatever plz just don't make a big deal!! I hope y'all enjoy I'll try and write as much as possible!! Also I don't really write smut there may be a few scenes here and there but most of the time it will be little things!! But again plz enjoy!!!