Forever with you..

There was a girl named 𝙰𝚖𝚢. Amy was in her room, watching some Tik toks on her phone, then she went to her account because she didn't really posted much her account so she decided to do a dance. After she finished dancing, she posted the video, then she came in her contacts, she saw a boy name in her list named 𝙴𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗. Ethan was Amy's best friend since 1st grade but, They haven't talked to each other for a while.. So she decided to call Ethan. *She called**Ethan Answered his phone*Hello? Said Ethan. Hi Ethan It's me Amy from 1st Grade. Said Amy. Oh Amy How are you? Ethan said. I'm good how about you? Amy said. *They talked for 1 hour*Oh Ethan I have to go now bye. Amy said. Oh ok bye maybe we can meet up sometime? Ethan said. Ok sure. Amy said. *The call end the call*
                   *The next day* 
*Ethan calls Amy*Amy Answers***Hi Ethan what's up? Nothing much what are you doing? Nothing. Want to meet up? Sure why not Ethan, It was so long. Ok, Do you want to go the park? Sure Ethan Text me the park name. Ok Bye Amy. Bye. *They end the call*

     *They meet up at the park*
Hey i gotta tell you something. What's up Ethan, You ok? I'm Fine, but I have liked you a long time and I was thinking for you to be girlfriend. Oh my gosh Ethan, OF COURSE. *Amy  says excited*
*Years later, Ethan and Amy are officially married and had two kids, which is a boy and a girl name Sarah and Christopher*
*THE END*
H

i guys, I really hope you enjoyed the short story of mine's ,i will be making more stories so stay tuned,byeeee!!!!