A/N

Hey guys!!

This is my "A Forbidden Love" Dramione story, I just changed the title because I thought this was better. I know that I discontinued this a long while ago, but after a lot of bribing and Harry Potter marathons, I've decided to continue it. I promise that this time I will try to complete the book but school is starting tomorrow, and I am going into grade 10, so I will be busy with homework etc.

But anyways, I don't know how often I will publish chapters but hopefully, it will be a couple of times a month. I probably won't start publishing chapters until I have multiple chapters in my drafts and the chapters are going to be 1000+ words.

Also, this may not be very important or matter to a lot of you but I know that on Wattpad, books are formatted differently depending on the author, but I have been told multiple times that I don't format my books properly. I will be formatting my books how I think they should be formatted, as I am sure many other authors do. How I format this book will be similar to how I format my Solby book, "Devil From Heaven", if any of you have read it, not like how I formatted it before.

I don't think I did this in my Solby book, but for time skips/ POV switches I'm not going to say when there's a time skip/POV switch but there will be a gap between the two parts which will be the indicator for a time skip/POV switch. I hope that won't be confusing for you guys but if it is let me know and I can change it.

I haven't decided yet but their my be explicit language (swearing) in this which will not be censored out. There may also be talk of sex/nudity and/or other mature subjects. If I do include any of that I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapter for those who are sensitive to those kinds of things.

That's all for now.

I hope you enjoy the book and feedback/opinions are always appreciated!