32

~Malibu, October 1st, 2012~

Charlotte Stark's POV

"Wake up Charlotte Maria Stark!" I shot out of bed and looked around to see my dad.

"What the fuck?"

"It's October 1st!"

"It's also midnight!"

"I'm excited, get over it."

"We don't even know if this is when I was actually born."

"It doesn't matter. October is when we became family. It's something to celebrate."

"Well when you put it like that," He smiled.

"So let's talk about twenty-first birthday party ideas." I laughed and shook my head. "Here's what I'm thinking. 'Club Stark!' We have Happy dressed as a bouncer and have him stationed at the front door. We put in a dance floor, I'll get a DJ, hire a bartending company to serve and make drinks."

"Yeah, that sounds fun dad."

"I'll have Pepper start planning."

"You know she has a full time job running your company right?"

"Fine. I'll plan it."

"Can I go to bed now?"

"You used to be fun."

"Sorry."

"Also, when do I get to meet this person you're hooking up with?" I looked at him. "Considering you have magic, you should be better at covering your sex marks" Damn you Loki.

"Please don't say sex marks." Dad just smirked. "I'll bring him to the party. You can meet him there."

"That's all I want. Tell him party on October 29th, but family dinner on October 28th. He can spend the night"

"Get out of my room now."

"Whatever."

"I love you"

"I know." I threw a pillow at him.

"Close the door on your way out!" I rolled back over and closed my eyes.

~9:00 AM~

"I'm going out dad!"

"Have fun! Be Safe! Use Protection!"

"You're disgusting!" I walked out the door and looked up to the sky and was beamed up instantly.

When the bifrost cleared, I was already in Loki's bedroom.

"Hello Love." Loki wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

"Wait, before you distract me. My dad is throwing a party for me 'birthday'. We don't know when I was actually born so we celebrate on the days dad found me. So October 28th is family only so we have dinner that night and then my dad is throwing a huge party on the 29th because that's my official adoption date."

"Do you really think it's a good idea for me to come?"

"Well he actually invited you. Well not you, you. But he wants to meet the guy I'm with. He saw your stupid little marks on my neck." Loki just smirked, proud of himself.

"I would be honored to come." He kissed me

"We should come up with a story to tell my dad. He knows when I'm lying."

"Did you not keep the details of your job from him?"

"No. I told him I was going to be working at a government branch in their engineering department. He didn't know it was SHIELD but he never asked what it was called."