Prologue

Emarie's pov:

I woke up to my phone ringing for the fourth time, I roll over and pick up my phone and answer.

"Hello?" My voice is scratchy and quiet since I just woke up.

"Gooood morning em, I have news for you!"

That's my best friend Mr Nick Austin, we been friends for about 3 years now and have become super close now. I like to think of him as my brother from another mother.

But since I have known him for so long, we also share some friends like Alex Warren (aka David), Ryland,Kouvr,Mia and basically everyone in the hype house. I'm not apart of the house but I hang around with them and are good friends with everyone there.

"So Thomas and Alex found a house for the hype house and we're moving there in a few days"

"That's great Nick! I'm happy for y'all. I will make sure to visit soon so I can help you pack" That's the perks of living by yourself, you can leave when you want, and don't need to ask nobody.

"Great! I let you go back to sleep, love you see you soon"

"Love you too,I text you later bye" I hung up and texted my cousin Rosalie and told her about it. She was my best friend like Nick, I told them both everything, more then I told my brother. Rosalie was my sister and I loved her to death. She also had her own apartment so I get to hang out with her more.

After that I fully woke up and went on with my day

Rosemary speaks: hey guys, this was just to explain a little and first chapter will be posted soon! Love you 🫶🫶