Best man and Groomsmen💛💕

Jay's POV

"Today is the day I have to pick my best man and groomsmen. I don't know who though." I said collapsing onto the bed. "Come on it's not that hard. I've already decided. P.I.X.A.L is my made of honor and Skylor and Misako are my bridesmaids." Nya said looking at a magazine of wedding dresses. I roll my eyes. "Easy for you to say you don't know many girls that are your friends." Nya shoots a glare at me. "What I mean is your friends with more guys but that's not my point" I try reasoning. "Than what is" Nya asked putting down the magazine. "All the guys are my best friends and family how can I choose" I said looking at Nya. "Well you can make them all groomsmen orrrr give them each individual jobs" Nya suggested. I look up at her and smile. "Thanks" I say giving her a kiss on her cheek. She smiles then goes back to her magazine.

No one's POV

The ninja just got back from a mission in the city Sticks. Ultra Violet was trying to rob from some local store which turned out to be owned by Ronin. She got caught stealing Aro-blade. The ninja were all tired and since it was late they all were heading to their rooms when Jay stopped them. "Jay what is it" Kai said yawing. "I have to tell you guys something" Jay said smiling. "We're tired can't it wait till tomorrow" Lloyd asked rubbing his eyes. The rest of the ninja nodded. "I figured out who's my best man" Jay said smiling. All of the ninja's eyes widened. "Finally" Cole said now fully awake. "Who did you choose" Zane asked curious. "Well I have jobs for all of you guys plus you're all groomsmen obviously" Jay said happily. The ninja looked at each other confused. "Lloyd I would like you to be the ring barer." Lloyd's face lit up. "Cool it's just like Lord of the Rings." "Zane you're already officiating the wedding" Jay said as Zane nodded. "Cole I would like for you to be my Best Man" Jay said smiling. Cole looked a Jay and began crying. He went up and gave Jay a big hug. "AWW buddy really. Me?" "Uh-CoLe."YoU'rE ChoCkiNg mE" Jay said turning blue. "Right sorry" Cole said letting go of him. "What about me you said everyone had jobs" "Yeah I did" Jay said looking at Nya. Nya stepped to Kai.

"This isn't really a job for Jay but for me." Nya said looking at her brother. "What do you mean. Did you choose me as your made of honor" Kai asked. Nya laughed. "Uh no something more important." Kai tilted his head wondering what his sister meant. "Will you give me a way" Nya asked teary eyed. "Wait me" Kai said confused. "But aren't dads supposed to do that?" "Well technically but you raised me took care me. You were always there. You're my brother and it would mean the world to me if you walked me down the aisle." Nya said trying to hold back the tears. Kai couldn't help it and sobbed even louder than Cole. Kai run up to Nya and gave her a big hug. "Of course I will. I am honored you thought of me" Kia said fully breaking down in tears of joy. The other ninja were smiling at the two siblings. They all could not wait until the wedding especially Kai now that he will be giving his sister a way to his best friend.

Hi I hoped you liked the story. If you have any requests leave them in the comments. Or if you just liked the story or have any tips leave them in the comments also. Keep it classy and enjoy my other stories!!!!