Ep 15

Time Skip Two days later
Y/n was in India. Today was the Wedding. All this time she became silent which didn't go unnoticed by her family members they tried every way to talk to her but nothing happened. She was standing beside the bride.

The wedding just now came to an end as everyone was coming and taking the pictures with the Bridegroom. Y/n was just standing without anything staring at no where. She will have to admit that she was crazily missing Tae but as much as she missed him she felt hurt that he doesn't love her back . Only if she had witnessed it before

??: Excuse me where can I keep this gift?
She blankly pointed in the corner without looking at the person.

??: Can u please come and keep this with me?

Y/n: Just go and keep it there or throw it away don't disturb me.

??: Omo then let's go get a picture.

Groom (Jin): Taehyungie!

After hearing him call someone Y/n looked up only to meet the eyes of the person who she was missing like crazy. Who just smiles at her.

Y/n: Mr. Kim!
She without thinking anything jumps on him hugging him tighter than ever. Everyone was too shocked to see her being cheerful out of a sudden.

Y/n: How are u here?

She said still her hands wrapped around his neck. N face snuggled up in his neck

Yeonjun: Come on sister in law!

She looks up at the side seeing almost everyone standing there .

Yeonjun: We all are here from when u arrived but ur just too much into someone's thought that u forgot to even look at us.

Y/n: Omo I'm so sorry

Yeonjun: It's okay u can have ur time later. He just came let him get a pick with Jin hyungie atleast.

Y/n: Hm *nods* Go!

She leaves him but he grabs her waist

Tae: We both should take a pic together right?

He grabs her hand and goes to the Bridegroom n click the pic

Time Skip
After the wedding
Piya was gonna leave day after tomorrow after the reception. Y/n was in her room thinking if Taehyung stays here she wouldn't be able to move on but what she can do to make him leave? It's his friend's wedding after all.

That's when the door opened revealing a fully tired Taehyung. He straight away goes towards Y/n and drops his full body on her hugging her and snuggling his face into her neck inhaling his most favourite scent.

Tae: I missed you so so much

Y/n was filling mixed emotions right now. She wanted to cry, she was angry on herself. She gently pushed Taehyung to which Taehyung just frown nd ask.

Tae: What's wrong?

Y/n: Mr. Kim i think we should stop this.

Tae: S-Stop what?

Y/n: This. Pretending to be a couple. The contract is gonna end in 13 days.

Tae: What do u mean?

Y/n: What i mean is we can now stop pretending  the contract is ending.

Tae: U mean i was pretending? U mean all this time that i was just acting?

Y/n: Y-Yes
She stutters seeing the angry face of Tae. She for sure knew that this ain't gonna end good and here it was.

Tae: *smile* i know ur joking.. drop this act, it isn't any funny.

Y/n: I ain't acting Mr. Kim. I-I'm serious

Tae: *slowly loosing his smile* So u want us to stop this which, to u only means acting?

Y/n nods.

Tae: Wahh are u this dumb Y/n? ur so dumb to even understand this Y/n?! This all the time i tried to show that i love u! How many times did i tell u?! Huh?! I tried for a whole freaking month to get u but what u did?! U thought i was just pretending? Then according to u what does feelings mean?! Tell me *grabs her shoulder* What does emotions means to you? And lastly what does Love mean to you? Huh? Are u even in ur right mind? I knew something is off with u behaving like that when i called u.. even Mrs. Cha called me but when i called her she didn't pick it up. What has happened Y/n? Huh?

Y/n: M-Mr. Kim

She jerks his hand off her shoulders. And stands up

Y/n: The contract is ending Mr. Kim And what I'm saying is true u can leave after the reception tomorrow
Tae: what?! Did u really mean it Y/n?! Just say once that u just want me to go away from ur life

Y/n: Yes i want u to get out of my life I've had enough of this!!

*I want u. I want u to stay forever with me.*

She shouts on his face clearly breaking Taehyung's heart in a million pieces.

Tae: Whatever happened in the past meant nothing to u?

Y/n: Nothing. Nothing meant anything to me!! I freaking hated it!

Y/n: *i loved it i loved every moment i spend with u*

She turns to the window trying to hide her tears from him.

Tae: I-I don't believe you! Who is making u say this Y/n tell me!

Y/n: No one no one said this my heart is saying it! *Mrs. Kim did but i believe whatever she said is true i need to get out of ur life*

Tae: Okay I'll leave if that's what u want. Just for the last time tell me that u don't love me!

Y/n was silent. She didn't knew what to do she can't lie now. Cuz she knows this would lead her to cry her heart out. Taehyung was also dropping tears he thought after all this he will finally get her but it took some other turn.

Tae: Tell me u don't love me!
Y/n: Yes Yes!! I don't love you! Is it over now?! Get out of my room!!

Taehyung was now too much heartbroken the person who he tried to shower all his love on says that she doesn't love him. It hurts. It freaking hurts.

Tae: Look in my eyes n say

He grabs her shoulders n turns her to face him. Y/n blinks to stop the tears from falling and looks at him.

Y/n: i don't love you. Done? Now pls leave me alone.

She gulps hard. How she wishes to wipe those tears of his cheeks but she can't. not now when she is the reason for his tears

Tae: I don't believe you.

He kisses her on the lips pouring all his emotions in it but Y/n pushes him with all the force.

Y/n: Will u pls stop this?!!?? Leave?!

He smiles sadly biting his lips to not let more tears out but they were still coming n coming. He leaves the room with a loud bang of the door. Y/n drops on the floor holding her head as she was feeling dizzy as well as her heart it was paining like hell

Y/n: Ahh!!

She says when her vision goes blurry and some flashbacks coming in her mind ....