chapter 3: an unexpected quarrel

" hey guys, im here! "
Geoani entered the clubroom and suddenly Celestia approached her and made the quiet down sign.
" shh, Geoani. theres drama happening. "
" oh? sorry. "

" why wont you join our club? i promise itll be fun. "
" i just dont want to. "
" why not? "
" because i dont CARE about your club. i want to go solo by myself instead of staying with such dorks. leave me alone, Hydronio! "
" wait- *****! come back! "

Hydronio left the clubroom chasing over ******. as soon as he left, Piren entered the room. Celestia explained all that she had seen with this mysterious guy and Hydronio.

- flashback, the start of the quarrel -
Hydronio entered the room with a mysterious guy.
" oh hey, Celestia. "
" hey. "
" i have a new member! "
the mysterious guy Hydronio was with looked confused. he didnt even ask him if he would join the club.

" hey, i didnt say that i would join, you didnt even ask me. "
" oh come on, please? "
" Hydronio, tell me this is a joke. i dont want to join "
" come on, you might even enjoy this! "
" no. "
Hydronio stared at this guy he was with, and he just stared back. and soon, they started fighting until Celestia couldnt recall.

- back to normal time -
Hydronio entered the room with him looking down and a bit upset. he explained to everyone that this mysterious guy's name was Airano Altaz, one of his childhood friend that had powers aswell. he wanted to convince him to join so they could " save the world from incoming disasters ". instead, Airano wanted to be the opposite, he wanted to be the ruler of everything and so he thought their club was useless.

" im sorry about that. "
" its fine, lets just do what were supposed to do now. "