Final year of high school

I woke up, yawing. I stretched as far as my body could stretch. Another wonderful day for my wonderful life! I mean not really my life sucks......am Just Kidding! I love my life.

I flopped of the bed rubbing my eyes I went to the bathroom  to freshen up and do my morning routine......come to think about it this is the first time I have ever woken up without and alarm on a school day on time! Wow talent.

I went down stairs and stirred up some breakfast and went to school. Today is the first day of the last year of high school.....I do hope there are some new students.... I like making new friends.

I'm not the type of girl who is the quiet one but neither am I whore I'm very innocent but like every one knows me, I'm popular if you put it like that but in a good way and then there are the whores of our school aka Julia. She never liked me and made instant enemy with me. There always those people but then on the bright side there are the people who like you. 

The huge building came into sight and so did my bestfriends who were busy laughing about something to do about a dog with sunglasses.......anyways their weird.....but their my bestfriends....and I love them.

"Hey Josephine!" Celine greeted me, running up to me hooking her arm with mine.

"Hey girls" I greeted them giving them a warm smile. "Oh my her smile is still as cute!" Abby squealed I laughed at her comment. Ever since I was young Abby short for Abigail, has loved my smile she says it looks like a cute bunny that's why she calls me bunny half the time. Yes my nickname is very different from my real name. "Stop fussing over it" Ella -short for Aurella- told her. "I can't help it!" Abby squealed once again squishing me face together "She just like a cute baby bunny you know?" Abby said showing the others my 'cute' face "Abby we have class" Kiara told her.

Abby pouted letting go of my face, Kiara gave her a glare and Abby quickly gave up and hooked her arm in mine. Kiara went and hooked hers in Celine and Aurella and Loretta hooked theirs in Abby's. "The Castor is back together!" Abby shouted as we started to walk towards the school. I laughed at that. It was Loretta's idea to name our small group after the constellation of six stars since we are six. It was a long time ago we had name ourselves that.....

We walked in school getting a grand entry like in movies. We moved to our lockers as we talked about new students.

"God my locker looks like someone rampaged it!" Celine groans.

"It's good enough we get to keep our old lockers" Abby said groaning as well, I peeked a look at her locker as her locker was right next to mine.....it did look like someone turned it inside out. I looked back at mine, things were thrown here and there, I will need to fix this later. "Stop complaining you two" Loretta said giving them a 'stfu' look. 

We headed to our classes. "What's everyone talking about?" Abby asked. "I have no idea" I answered 

"Apparently there's a new student who has joined this year and he's super cute or something like that.." Kiara said, Oh that makes sense I guess....

We went and sat down on our seats. We all picked up our head when someone entered and girls started screaming. In came a boy our age with black hair and piercings on his ears, one on the corner of his mouth and eye brows. "He's kinda hot...." Ella said from beside me, I nodded agreeing. The boy was wearing a black hoodie and some black cargo pants. Hm not bad fashion sense.....I'm uh.........what do they say....Tomboy? Yea a tomboy! I'm a tomboy. If it was not to school uniform I would be wearing a black over sized T-shirt and black cargos like the new boy. His eyes scanned the class meeting my gaze I smiled, He smiled back.....oh his smile is exactly like a bunny's...... He walked over to our table and sat infront of us and Ella and Abby who were sitting next to me  looked shocked. 

"Hey" The boy greeted us, "Hi" I greeted back "What's your name?" I asked looking into His Chocolate brown eyes and sharp jaw with pink lips "Jungkook, You?" He asked giving me his bunny smile. 

"I'm Josephine" I said and then looking at Ella and Abby burning holes into Jungkook I indicated to them "This is Aurella and this is Abigail" I said, as soon as I spoke Abby broke out. "Hiiiiii" Abby said almost squealing, Jungkook looked taken back looking at me for reassurance, I smiled at him, He looked back at Abby "Bunny he's so cute don't you think!" Abby cooed, I laughed "Who's so cute?" Jungkook asked looking between me and Abby.

"You obviously!" Abby said 

"Then who's bunny?" Jungkook asked 

"I am" I said looking at him confused with his reaction 

"oh I'm sorry I'm used to being called bunny because according to my friends I look like one...." Jungkook explained, rubbing the back of his neck 

"Oh...." Abby said her face unreadable, she looked like she was thinking 

"Kookie!" She suddenly shouted putting her finger in the air making the whole hall look at her weirdly. "That shall be your name!" Abby said pointing to Jungkook, I moved her hand down "No pointing Abby" I said simply

"Thanks" Jungkook said smiling 

"Aw you do look like a bunny when you smile!" Abby cooed "wait a min Ima take a pic of you smiling and put it as my wall paper" Abby said finding her phone and opening it, Jungkook laughed 

"Don't you think that's a little creepy" Ella suddenly said making us look at her. "Oh shut up!" Abby said waving her off "Ok chill!" Ella defended "only giving my opinion..." Ella mumbled going back to her book. "yea yea- Now smile Jungkookie!"  Abby said pushing Ella to the side and taking a pic of Jungkook "Awwww" Abby squealed pushing her phone in our faces "Isn't he the cutest!?" Abby screamed 

"I gotta admit that's good" I said 

"I know righttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!" Abby said, Ella took Abby's phone to examine the photo 

"Oh gosh send that to me" Ella said as Abby took her phone back.

~~~

The day passed by without much......other then Abby fussing over Jungkook.......that's miner details.

I walked home alone after dropping my friends..... There weren't any cars on the road today.....It was peaceful until some car went zoom past me and another car hot on it's tail The first car was a nice sports red car and the other one was a plain black car but an expensive looking one.

Weird

I ignored it, none of my business...... That was until the red car came zooming back stopping next to me. The black window rolled down revealing a handsome face with two brown orbs staring back at me.