GGOFWC 3

Hecate Romanoff POV
I got home after the long fight with some agents. Well those agents are from S.H.I.E.L.D, then I saw my big sister with some guy let's say he is my sister close friend named Clint Barton.

When I was in the fight I help my sister to kill some aliens at the same time those agents thinks me a vilian who works in HYDRA Base. I shrugged and help them then my sister start to fought with me then my powers starting to glitches.

Like my two suit are showing.

IN! *glitching then

OUT! *still glitching like a loop

She looks scared at the same time terrified of what is happening to me

She looks scared at the same time terrified of what is happening to me. Then I kicked her far away to me then, killed some aliens whose trying to kill her.

When it was done, I go home with the food my son wants.

Present Time!

I left my son room then opened the TV and the news popped up. Showing a new hero or Villian to this New York city. I cringed it that news headlines, but listen then when the reporter have a live news. My mind turns crazy and getting angry.

My whole world starting to turn dark red and black then, I heard my son voice screaming my name. I snapped out but when I looked at the TV I just killed the reporter then my son hugged me. I cried then I heard some knock on the door.

My son got up and look at the door, while me fixing myself and wear my glasses then let my power get ready to fight.

When my son got back he looked happy and excited. I looked confused then I look at the front door and it was

One and only TONY STARK

I let him inside and let him go in the living room, while me go to kitchen to prepare some food for the guest. I even let my son have a privacy with his new friend or let say his new Principal or I don't know.

Skip~

Tony left early then I looked at to my son whose now super happy and he hug me again. Then after a moment we got asleep.

4:35 am later

I got woken to someone who keeps speaking inside my brain.

It was my sister voice and she keeps calling my name, and some memories flash to my mind. I feel my eyes getting teary, I go to my son room to look if he's asleep. Then I go to my lab to make a new suit for my son.