naezono

hello!! sorry ive been gone for MONTHS now ( almost a year) ive recently just gotten back into writing and stuff🫶🏽 fun fact: from now on i will go by HARM instead of harmony!!
(ok story starts now!)

-sayaka maizono-
I was walking to my history class when i saw makoto and ran up to him "hi makoto!!" "heh, hey sayaka." I noticed how cute and fluffy his hair was today. " Makoto, did you fluff out your hair this morning? It looks so soft!" I say. " Yeah, you can touch it if you want sayaka." He says. He begins to bend down slowly so i can feel his hair. i begin to touch his hair when some random girls start running up to us.
They all began to circle around makoto since he was very popular now.

-Makoto Naegi-
I was just chilling with Togami on his dorms couch when some girls started knocking on his dorm door violently. "MAKOTO! LEON WANTS TO FIGHT YOU!" "eh?" I said "what do you think he wants to fight you for..?" Togami asked me " it's probably because i was play flirting with maizono yesterday" i said, face planting. "Well thats stupid."

- THE NEXT DAY -

-Aoi Asahina-
I got dressed into the school uniform and walked out my dorm. I eventually saw sayaka and began to catch up with her, but when i caught up to her, her face was really red, like TOMATO red " maizono are you alright?" i asked "y-yeah!" she said, stuttering  I knew something was wrong with her because she doesnt usually stutter when she talks.. what was up with her? I eventually let it go and we strucked up a conversation about kpop idols that we biased.

-AFTERNOON-

-Sayaka Maizono-
As i started walking out of my last class, I checked my schedule and realized i had a photo shoot in 20 minutes. I quickly ran towards my dorm building and got dressed into some baggy pants and a cropped shirt . ( ill put a reference at the end🫶🏽)As i was signaling for a taxi to come pick me up i suddenly got a text from.. Makoto!! I quickly unlocked my phone and started texting him.

mako.aegi
hey sayaka i noticed on your schedule that you had a photo shoot today would you like me to drop you off?🩷

he sent me a heart.. does he like me?

                                                                       mai_yaka
                                    sure makoto-san~. thank you!😉
                                                      im at xxxx-xxx-xxxx
                                                                                  seen
makotos picking me up!
MAKOTOS PICKING ME UP AND IM DRESSED HORRIBLY! i start pacing back and forth until i see his car outside and i walked outside and got into his car. play it cool sayaka it'll be alright! "thank you for picking me up Naegi-san!" "your welcome maizono." he said. "why do you call me by my last name?" i stated. "well my mom always told me to call people by their last names because it's respectful to others, even if you dont like them or if their younger than you." "your mother seems like a nice person!"i replied. "she really is." he said. It was just awkward silence until i said " would you like to watch my photoshoot naegi! my managers wont mind at all!" "sure maizono!" He said excitedly.

well.. thats the end of this chapter!! i believe i first started this book in 2022 and im still writing it. If you couldn't tell, i've had a huge improvement in my writing! Thanks to my teacher. but anyways heres the refrences of sayakas outfit!🫶🏽

 but anyways heres the refrences of sayakas outfit!🫶🏽

- HARM 🤍