Chapter 511-520

Chapter 511: Marriage (1)

"I miss you a lot! Tell me what you want! I can even get you a Magic Beast!"

Such a conversation had to be repeated several times every day. Yun Feng was already numb in the end when she heard it. This father of hers was unusually passionate about her, as if she was his biological daughter. He doted on her so much that she almost died. Yun Feng suspected that she might really be his daughter in her previous life. After all, that old man looked middle-aged, but she really couldn't be sure how old he was in reality.

Yun Feng was so annoyed every day. She was always indifferent to such enthusiasm. Zhan Li didn't seem to care. Yun Jing could only shake his head helplessly. He shouldn't be surprised that his daughter was so well-liked.

Yun Feng had never acknowledged Zhan Li, her cheap father. She had said many times that she wasn't his daughter. Zhan Li was stubborn and was an extremist who did whatever he wanted. In the end, Yun Feng was tired, and decided that he could do whatever he wanted.

She had already heard about Mr. Zheng Ran. Zheng Ran didn't know anything about the name Zhan Li. Yun Feng told him what Zhan Li gave her, especially the familiar engraving. Zheng Ran was silent for a while before he answered. Those who had that kind of thing were usually people from the headquarters of the Mercenary Union. He didn't know the details.

Yun Feng was a bit surprised that Zhan Li was from the headquarters of the Mercenary Union. However, considering the timing of his appearance in Cashya, he must've been sent by the headquarters to mediate the situation, even though things seemed to have been messed up later.

Yun Feng decided not to continue exploring Zhan Li's identity. This father's identity must be very honorable. In terms of identity on the East Continent, Yun Feng was above all the royal families right now.

Qu Lanyi stayed in the Yun family, of course. Yun Jing had a good impression of Qu Lanyi. After all, Qu Lanyi had always stood on the Yun family's side during the Yun family's disasters. He had saved his life. Qu Lanyi and Yun Jing were very close. Yun Feng saw his smile from time to time, like a cat that had eaten its fill.

Ao Jin was still dealing with things in the Dragons. As the Young Master of the Dragons, he seemed to have more things to deal with. Occasionally, he talked to Yun Feng in a hurry. Ao Jin said that he would come to find Yun Feng after he was done and asked her to wait for him. Yun Feng agreed with a smile.

The East Continent was peaceful. Nobody could compare to the status of the Yun family. Yun Feng fulfilled all the promises she made back then. Not only did the Yun family achieve their former glory, they even surpassed it!

Yun Feng calculated the time. Now that the matter on the East Continent was settled, she should set off for the West Continent. She was going to find the branch of the Yun family on the West Continent and she was going to bring Mu Canghai back to life! However, before that, she had to do something.

Yun Feng slowly pushed open Yun Jing's study. At this moment, Yun Jing was sitting in front of the table with a straight face and looking at something. When he saw Yun Feng come in, he put down the things in his hand.

"Feng, what's the matter?" Yun Jing looked at his daughter, whom he had been deeply proud of, with his black eyes.

......

Yun Feng smiled. "Father, about brother and Xiaojin, should we prepare?"

Yun Jing was stunned for a moment. Then, there was a hint of relief on his face. "Yes, Sheng's marriage should be prepared. Mu Xiaojin is a good kid. She matches Sheng's personality very well."