Z-Day

Saya Pov...

I woke up from my long sleep, as I sat up from my bed I noticed that the sky outside was dark. I turned to my nightstand and saw my alarm clock it was 4 in the morning. [I guess I must've been exhausted], I returned my gaze to my right, and there he lay, the man I was in love with for so long. 

I was feeling a bit cold and after looking down at my body I realized that I was naked, then the memories of yesterday came flooding in and I became red in embarrassment. I had lost my first time, to him, to my first love.

Takashi Komuro, my childhood friend, we met around preschool and since then we've always been together, but as we grew up so did our interest in other things. Later on, he would meet Rei Miyamoto, she was the first girl he ever liked, from there on the distance between Takashi and I would grow even more to the point where we rarely talked.

For so long I thought Takashi and her would stay together and that my love for him would never be known, but when news came to me that Rei and Takashi had split up, I felt happy. 

I knew it was wrong to feel happy at such a moment but this was a chance of a lifetime. If i could speak with Takashi and get him to feel better he might get over Rei and focus on me.

Not even a week later, news was heard that Rei was dating Hisashi, Takashi's best friend, Hisashi didn't know that Rei and Takashi were a couple, which was strange since he was Takashi's best friend. 

I noticed Takashi acting depressed, it angered me to know that Rei would betray a person like that, to stoop so low and date her ex's best friend, that was obviously out of spite. I wanted to tell Takashi to move on and forget about her, but I also knew that if I forced it he could end up hating me rather than attracting him to me. 

It was about two weeks ago when Takashi changed, instead of being sulky like usual he started speaking to me once again. He was happy again, seeing that I decided to try an make my move. 

While I was remembering all this I was still looking at a sleeping Takashi. I smiled to myself and gently caressed his arm.  

"It's like a dream come true", I whispered, I leaned in, and kissed him on the cheek. 

The kiss must've woken him up because he gently pulled me into a hug. 

I accepted the hug and cuddled in closer, a smile appeared on Takashi sleeping face. 

"Did you rest well?", he asked me. 

I nodded, "I did."

Third POV...

Takashi gently rubbed Saya's arm and they cuddled, "Since it was your first time, does it hurt by any chance."

Saya giggled, "I'm fine, but that was kind of an embarrassing question."

Takashi chuckled lightly, "I know, but I was still a bit worried that I might've hurt you somehow."

Saya was happy that even now Takashi worried for her, "I'm fine my love, I better than I've ever been."

Takashi looked at her he stared into her eyes before lifting her chin and leaning in for a kiss. Both their lips met and their tongues intermingled together, the wetness of the kiss entranced them, it made them desire more.  

As their passionate kiss ended they continued to lay together enjoying each other's warmth. 

"I want to stay like this forever", Saya said in a cute tone. 

"That sounds great", Takashi said before making a small sigh, "but sadly we have classes today."

"Come on, do you really want to go to classes instead of spending the whole day with me?", Saya teased.