~Queen type x!&$~

"They want to create an new image for you" Emily explained, holding up the board "your current public image is - well there isn't really a label, your just yourself, just Kadie

"They want to create an new image for you" Emily explained, holding up the board "your current public image is - well there isn't really a label, your just yourself, just Kadie. But now they want to change your image into a more of an all around American good girl. A sweet, kind, mannerly women who everyone can connect with, not saying you weren't kind already, but they want to highlight that now"

"Why? I've been myself for the past eighteen years and look where it's gotten me, the most followed women on instagram and voted the most lovable celebrity for the past four years running, why do they want to change my image?" I said. I kept a complete blank face but my voice was angry.

"I don't know Kadie, but that's what they want. And if you don't comply - "

"Yep I know, possibly jail" I rolled my eyes

"Exactly. Their multiple sections they want to highlight. Your kindness, your smile and your familiarity" Emily said, I could hear in her voice how unamused she was by this and pissed off

"What the fuck would they know about kindness" I mumbled. It's the following day and I was up at the crack of dawn for Emily to give me a brief of what she's received from them so far.

"So the schedule for today is. Rehearsal for your performance tonight, you'll see Adam and Benjamin there"

"I can't wait to get my hands on them, I'll slap them into fucking oblivion" I said

"Not gonna happen, first you'll be fined, and they'll also have security all around them so you won't be getting anywhere near them. Anyway rehearsals, then James Cordon. Spill your guts or fill your guts, drop the mic and then the performance. So just act like nothing is going on behind the scenes, your an actress, put your skills to use"

"Mhm" I mumbled

"I'd also like to circle back on what we were talking about last night, who do you think is helping them out?"

"I don't know, but I promise I'll find out. I just need to get through today and then I will figure it out"

"Jill can you call the car please" Emily called to my assistant who was sitting outside the room, she gave a nod before she started typing on her phone.

"You just need to stay calm today Kadie, Ok?" Emily said slowly. She sat down on the coffee table opposite the couch where I was sitting, I wasn't looking at her, I was looking at the floor, deep in thought "we'll get to the bottom of this, I promise. It won't be permanent. But you need to keep it together in public. Don't let them know their plans worked, pretend you have another card up your sleeve or something"

It was quite for a minute as I sunk lower into the couch.

"Isn't pregnancy supposed to be some of the happiest few months of your life?" I said quietly

"Yeah" Emily responded, heartbreak laced her words

"Ever since I've got pregnant, everything's just gone down hill. Stress isn't good for the baby, but I've probably been more stressed in the past three weeks than throughout my whole life"