E I G H T

A M A Y A

No.

I can't be pregnant. I'm not ready to have a child. Even if I was I wouldn't want to have children Kyle.

"You're pregnant?" Kyle asked while he held the test in his hands. I nodded not wanting to look at him.

"We're pregnant sweetheart." He said with a smile.

He picked me up. He wrapped his hands around my waist, my head resting on his broad chest.

"I've been waiting for you to get pregnant for so long." He mumbled, rubbing my stomach. He smiled kissing my forehead.

"I'm gonna be a dad." He smiled. "I love you so much sweetheart." He kissed my forehead again.

"I can't wait to tell everyone the good news. We're gonna be parents." He said.

"Aren't you happy sweetheart. We're finally going to have a baby. You're going to be a mom" He muttered.

Do you think I'm happy because you're forcing me to have a child.

Of course I'm not fucking happy.

"Y-yeah I'm happy."

He smiled. "Good, I'll see you later okay I'm going to check our supplies in the warehouse." He said.

"Okay." I mumbled. "I love you so much." He said.

I want to have children but not right now. I'm still young and I'm not ready, I just don't know why Kyle can't understand that.

Who am I kidding. I should know by now that everything Kyle wants he gets it whether I like it or not.

Here's to being married to a fucking mafia boss.

S A G E

S A G E

"Gentlemen, I have good news." Kyle said as all the men in the warehouse gathered.

"We'll be introducing the heir to our American mafia soon." He said with a smile on his face.

Huh?

"My wife is pregnant and we can't wait for our son to arrive." He mumbled.

Everyone in the warehouse started to cheer and congratulate Kyle but I just stood there.

Detka is pregnant?

"I want you guys to make sure my wife is perfectly taken care of. It means she needs to protected and you need to watch over her 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Is that clear gentlemen?" He asked.