UA entrance exam

Let me say that the written exam was no problem at all. It was quite easy too but the thing was not what was not the point. The main thing of this entrance exam was the physical exam. I knew that the writing was something I could do with ease. I wasn't dumb after all but the physical exam was a bit different.

There were soo many good people around me and then I was there with my Scorbunny but today I wanted him to actually be just him.

Me: Mew, do you mind being you?

Mew: Why? I tohught you like me this and I wanna be carried!

Me: I do but I thought we might as well show them what we can do!

Mew: Okay, just this once.

Me: Thank you.

It was before the start of the exam that everyone was standing there just watching around. Mic was there and I didn't pay him much attention as I started to feel watched. It didn't let me go at all. The feeling of someone watching me and I felt malicious intents behind this too.

Me: Do you feel it?

Mew: Mh.

Me: Do you know from where it comes from? I can't see anyone staring at us.

Mew: Neither do I. I don't think it is one of these people.

Me: Don't know... Mew, stay by my side at all cost.

Mew: Got it.

I don't think this is normal.

I mean people always used to watch me but this feels different.

I con't like this.

It is as if something big is about to happen.

The moment Mic said go, I started running before anyone did. I could hear the people behind me starting to get moving but by that time I already reached this fake city. Not only that but my scorbunny changed shape and was now flying right by my side.

Me: Let's do this.

Mew: Mh! I will have soo much fun.

Me: Same.

This was how we started to wreck havoc. It was quite fun since we were allowed and should do as much damage to the robots as we could so we would get the points and with mew by my side this was really just a piece of cake.

BUT!

The closer we got to the center of the city we were now in, I started to feel bad. It started to worsening and so I decided to get on the rooftop to have a look around. Something was just wrong.

Me: Mew, can you feel it?

Mew: Yes.

Me: I don't like it.

Mew: I'll protect you.

Me: I know but this is something bigger.

I felt more than unease. Something was coming but I couldn't say what it was. What I could say was that it was threatening and that I don't want to encounter it at all. Only time could tell what it really was and up until then I had to stay vigilant and careful. There was something lurking around us and I couldn't tell what it was.

Mew: The zero pointer!

Me: Where?

Mew: Just turn around. They really pulled it out.

Me: Let's go.

Mew: Why? It doesn't give us any points.

Me: There is a reason this thing is inside, don't you think?

Mew: You mean it gives you points?

Me: Don't you think there has to be more points then just the ones we get from defeating these thigns? I mean being a hero is more than just fighting.

Mew: Rescue points!

Me: Exactly.

Mew: Got it.

Just like that we started running from one rooftop to another jumping beteen them until we reached the street it was on. It was really something else. The kids participating in this exercise were running away and here I was running towards it. 

Was I stupid?

Was I insane?

Maybe but a hero is not all that angelic after all.

You gotta be a bit of a lunatic to be able to face danger head on and do something.

Mew: THERE!

Me: I see her.

Mew: I'll go help her.

Me: Mh.

We both went down from the rooftop only to see a girl stuck under debris. It was nothing to get her out but by the time we did that, the zero pointer was already extremly close.

Me: Mew, you think what I am thinking?

I had this smile on my face which I usually am not wearing but for some reason the thought alone of crushing something this big made me exited.

Mew: Mh! Let's do it!

Not only that but mew seemed to enjoy himself as well. 

This was how he leaped up into the air while I used the psychic power we had together to smash and crush this one to pieces so it would look recycled. It was quite fun but this wasn't the danger I felt. Only after we took care of everything, the glass rooftop all of the sudden started to shatter to pieces.

Mew: IZUKU!

Me: MEW!

Without thinking we both focused on the shard so they wouldn't fall and injure people inlcuding us. Too bad that we didn't see it coming.