✿missing✿

Missing
•adjective
•lost, not in proper place.

Flashback
-seven years ago

"Mom! " you called for your mom running into the kitchen. "Hey sweetie! " your mother(adoption/adopted???) Picked you up placing you on top of the counter. "Can you please tie my hairrrr! " you asked your tiny hands holding a red silky ribbon.

Your mother giggled and took the ribbon from your hand. Pulling your hair into high ponytail. "Sooo are you going to play with your boyfriend again? " your mom smirked causing you to blush at her words. "Mom! He's not my boyfriend! He just a friend" you pouted, your mom laughed at your reaction. "Yeah sure, I'm done with your hair" she said after tying a bow. You happily smiled and jumped off the counter. "Thank you mom! " you said running out the kitchen. Your mom quietly laughed to herself. "She likes him. " she smiled.

You ran to the park to hang out with your best friend, Touya Todoroki. You stopped in your tracks and looked around till your gaze fell onto white fluffy hair from a distance under a tree, you smiled and started running again.

"Touyaaa! " you hugged tightly without giving him a warning. "(Y/N)! You scared the living crap out of me! " touya said taking a deep breath. "Haha.. Sorry" you let go of him nervously laughing while scratching your neck. "It's fine doll. " he smiled at you.

You blushed at the nickname he called you. Your eyes fall onto the bandages wrapped around his arms your smiled soon faded cause you knew the problems that happened at "home" you hated his father and always wanted to help touya or his siblings but he always refused and would say "i don't want you to get hurt too. "

"You ok? " touya asked slapping you out of your thoughts. "Huh? Ohh! Yeahhh I'm just thinking of-" you bit your bottom lip thinking of a excuse. "I'm thinking of curry? Yeah! Curry who wouldn't love curry?! " you mentally slapped yourself, touya gave you a odd look. "Ohk-"

Both of you stayed out late watching the stars and pointing out what looked like what. soon you had to go back home. "Bye touya! " you waved as he walked you home. "Bye doll. "

You were fighting the urge but you couldn't stop yourself. You quickly kissed his cheek and ran inside your home. "BYE TOUYA! " you yelled before slamming the door close leaving a shook touya there softly touching his cheek and light pink dust appearing on his face.

The next day

Same old routine.waking up, eating breakfast, getting ready to meet touya.

✿✿✿

But you waited at the park for him probably thinking he just late.. You waited and waited but he just didn't show up. You thought maybe something happened at his place

But this continued for days till one day..

You were in living room, your head on your dad's lap sleeping was clearly shown in your eyes.

"Breaking news! " the news reporter was busy talking about some missing person. Your eyes jerked open as you heard the name that you haven't heard in while.

"Todoroki Touya the son of the second pro hero, has been found! Authorities has taken touya todoroki to the hospital but.. Unfortunately he didn't make it. " your eyes were glossy red as your heart shattered at the news reporter words. "Oh sweetheart.. " your mom said she knew how close you were to touya. Your dad pulled you into hug and just like that you broke down into your dad's chest, soaking his shirt with your sobs.

You sobbed into your dad shirt clinging onto it.

A/N:
I know that not how dabi faked his death but I changed it up for story! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter so far.