Waking him up

At Home

   You will leave kisses on his forehead and on his nose which makes him scrunch his nose before his eyes flutter open with a chuckle. His sleepy eyes will look upon your morning features and slowly lean in for a good morning kiss that can last a while before actually getting up, other times it ends up with you having a cuddle session and/or sleeping in. 

For a show:

   The crew members will always knock on the door for wake-up call, loud enough for everyone to hear. Sometimes they will have to call your cell which you keep close by with the ringer on, so it wakes you up. If you're on the bus, you will head over to Noahs bunk and gently shake him telling him to get up. If you're in a hotel or air bnb he will be next to you so it's easier to get him up without having to get out of bed first. Sometimes you will be in separate rooms, so you'd have to go over there to wake him or call him depending on the day. 

Backstage

  You will find him on the couch and gently shake him, so he wakes up, making sure you say his name while doing so that way he knows it's you. He always responds very well to your voice so waking him is not an issue. Though sometimes he will have noise cancelling headphones on so you will have to remove them before waking him. 

   *Overall, Noah will respond to your voice and waking him is easy. Other times it will take a minute if he's really in a deep sleep*