Our vows

Cleo:

I'm not that good with speeches so let's see how well I do.

*deep breath*

Ever since the first time we talked I felt as if someone understood me. 

I felt as if someone was there for me.

I was lost and alone. 

Until we met.

I found the person who gives me strength, who gives me hope, who understands me, who makes me smile and laugh, who comforts me.

I want to be that person for you as well.

I want to be a source of strength, a source of hope and light, I want to make you smile and laugh, I want to comfort you when you're down, I want to witness your achievements, I want to tell you I'm proud of you, I want to help when you need me, I want to be someone you are grateful to know.

I want to be all those things.

Despite the embarrassing amount of mistakes I've  made in my relatively short life, I hope you accept me. 

I'm blessed to have you in my life.

I'm proud to call you my wife and Yoongi. ❤️

Riley:

I stand here before you today, Cleo (im not really standing that'd be weird), to take your hand in marriage and make us as one. 

Five minutes ago, I was terrified... because I could not fathom the fact that I... am actually getting married.

 It's not about you, it's just marriage in general that scares me.

 But I am sure, Cleo Hayda that I wish to keep you in my life forever, be it sickness or health, be it sunny or rainy, happy or sad.

 I want you to share your dreams with me, share mine with you, no matter how big, or how small, I want you to be a part of it all. 

Seven months ago, when we first met, you were the only person who supported me, my first ever. 

It was your enouragement and comforting personality that encouraged me to move forward and make all the friends I did. 

 And even if this isn't serious Cleo, and we will be married to other men one day, I want to seriously say, I am happy you are in my life and you are in it to stay. 

 Proud to call myself your wife, my Hobi. ❤