Chapter Five

•| THE  KITCHENS |•

"Are you sure where we are going is safe?" Regulus asked with a hint of fear in his voice, Kelly rolled her eyes with a smile, "Its the safest and cosiest place on Earth."

   "Shh," She warned him as they reached somewhere but he couldn't comprehend where they were as it was too dark. He couldnt believe he was roaming in the castle at two in the night with a hufflepuff girl! She met his eyes slightly wide, "Just follow me okay?"

   "I wasn't doing anything else all the time, in case you didn't notice," He grumpled with his hands in his pocket gaining a flat look from her. She shook her head slightly disappointed causing him to get offended.

   "Why are you giving me that look?" He asked a bit irritated, "Dont act like you are the smarter one, until I came you could do nothing with our assignment, so stop trying to boss on me."

   "Gosh, Reg, you talk a lot," She complained and indicated him to follow her while he was left there glued to the floor for a second, Reg?

   He followed her until she stopped abruptly in front of a large painting, he heard her mumble to herself, "Is this going to make me any less loyal? No I am just feeding a hungry guy."

   Regulus held a deadpanned look behind her, did she just call him a 'hungry guy'? He didnt like the sound of it even if it was true, it made him feel like he was a roadside starving beggar. He was starting to think upon aborting going wherever she was taking him until she did something on the large wall painting and it swinged open.

    She strutted in and he followed quickly as now she had definitely scared him, he didnt know where he had come with her. His mouth fell agape, as he saw the view inside. So many small candels were lit in the whole place, radiating a warm vibe.

   "Welcome to the hufflepuff common room!" She chirped brightly at him he passed her a sarcastic smile with a nod. Ishh, he smiled at her. She told her mind to be less dramatic.

   It was surely the cosiest place he had ever come into, small and cute couches with soft colors. Everything was purposely made to look warm and comforting, completely opposite of the common room he had seen. He held an approving look, it was a likable place.

   "Did you like this place?" She turned back to him with a bright smile and he was taken aback. He made a disgusted face, "No! Why would I like such a place? Its all yellow and pink, yuck! It looks like I have come in a kindergarten, this is disgusting."

   He decided to shut up as he saw her bright smile fade away, now he didnt like that. She turned away from him and spoke in a small voice, "Oh, its okay if you dont like it, I like it. Its beautiful here."

   "Definitely." He scoffed and reminded her he was still hungry. She chuckled and grabbed his hand quickly pulling him somewhere else now. He didnt why didnt he say anything when she was holding his hand. She was touching him. A muggleborn touching him. His tongue threatened to say something but he ordered it strictly to remain shut and went along with her.

  "This is the huge, Hogwarts Kitchen!" Kelly gestured to the place cheerfully, he looked around slightly shocked not knowing the food that he ate everyday was cooked there, in that massive kitchen. Woah.

   "Winky?" Kelly called quietly and the color started draining out of Regulus' face. Who was she calling?

   "Hey— hey are you going to report me or something? Who are you calling?" Regulus asked worried and Kelly wanted to laugh, she was smiling at his behavior, while he was not liking it, "You did a prank on me? Is this all to get me detention? Stop smiling it is not funny, they might snatch my Prefect's badge if they found me in your common room!"