Work

Y/N pov

I was home alone in a living room watching something on Tv waiting for my girlfriend Billie she's in the studio recording song or something i don't mind that she's in studio but she should have been home 3 hours ago It's 1 a.m. right now and i wanna sleep but i wanna know that she's home safe. Another 30 minutes pass and I'm in the kitchen drinking water and then i heard door open and Billie in them " hi baby why aren't you sleeping?" really? She asked me why I'm not sleeping? " i was waiting for you" "baby why? It's late" "i wanted to know that you come home safe and i can't sleep without you" Billie come to me and put her hands on my waist and pull me closer to her "baby i appreciate that you want me home safe but you need to sleep" "i know but you should be home 3 hours ago i was scared" i but my arms behind her neck and hug her she come closer to me and with one hand she stroked my hair "i know baby i'm sorry what about we go to the bed and cuddle?" "that would be nice" i look into her eyes and kiss her she grab me by mine thighs and picked me up so i wrap my legs around her torso we pulled out and smile at each other she walked upstairs to our bedroom and put me on bed and she changed into hoodie and shorts that were up to her knees i was in my pj's too and i was wearing shirt and shorts. She come back and lay next to me i put my head on her chest my arm around her waist and my one leg was on her underbelly she was rubing my head and with the another arm she was rubing and squeezed my thigh she know i like it like that "goodnight baby i love you" "goodnight bil i love you too" and then we fell asleep.

HI guys! I hope you like it I know it's short charapter but i'm working on another so yeah btw Congratulations to Billie!!! I'm so proud of her she deserve it. And that's all i wanna say so byee! S.