Lea

Hey! I'm Lea welcome to my world.

When i was in the kindergarten i had a crush on this Austin i found him funny,beautiful and absolutely he was gorgeous.

Well after some months after liking him i was with one of my classmates and i told her i kinda have a crush on Austin , after that i went to the toilet when i came back Austin grabbed me by my collar i didn't understand anything. When he started yelling"why do you have a crush on me you're disgusting i don't even like you."

Well kids right.

After some years i was disgusted by whom i liked we were little we still are but he could at least be respectful , my family also found out i
had a crush on him and since that day they'll never stop using his name when we argue or something.

I'm on 8th grade i have an lazy ass
I do nothing at my class while my classmates make fun sing and all i just sit there and do nothing. But there is a boy whenever he sees me staying alone he comes and talks to me he plays with my hair makes me laugh.

Cute right. I kind of had a crush on him but no nothing serious.

After a boring year i had i went over to my cousins house for some weeks , my big brother was there as well he was with one of his friend Alex. Here y'all Alex he has these curly beautiful hair his smile and everything about him is stunning i absolutely adore him.

I knew all of my brothers friends he tells me lots about them. I knew them since i was little but i never used to give attention to his friends because i never thought i would end up actually loving one of his friend , and no it's not alex.

(Telling about Adrio)
I just saw him as my brother. And one day i was scrolling down on my brothers instagram when i saw him and i thought he's not a bad person so i'll follow him and yeah that's it i followed him . After some hours he followed back and texted me asking if i'm Toms sister i just said yes.

He went on with the conversation asking how i am and what's my brother doing since they weren't hanging out at that time i answerd all of his questions and went out with my questions asking about himself . It was a night time when we talked and he still was talking and never cut off the conversation . He wasn't cold hearted.

I started caring more and started to ask him about his day ever single day and we started to talk a lot.

I didn't know much about him