Little One

Author's note, November 12th, 2017: Hello everyone! Long time no see~ I posted this in my about already, but for anyone who didn't see who's new or returning, I'm also posting it in all of my works! I have opened a new account on Quotev where I'll post my writing since I think it's improved a lot over the past, like, year (basically since the last time I posted a story online). If you'd like to check it out, the link is https://www.quotev.com/sunmii. I'll likely start taking requests there once I get a bigger following and establish myself better :) Thank you all for your immense love <3 See you soon!

-

He held my hand tightly as we sat side my side in the waiting room. I couldn't stop shaking. I felt overheated and nervous. We waited for the doctor to come back out and give us the news.

"Hey," Jin said softly. I looked at him, biting my lips. He pulled me closer to him, kissing my forehead and wrapping an arm around me. "It's going to be okay, (y/n)-ah. I will stay by you no matter what. I will always be here, okay?" I nodded and smiled. He returned it and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim Seokjin?" We heard the doctor call us and stood up. We looked at each other. He rubbed my back as I took a deep breath and we walked in the doctor's office.

She gave us a smile when she saw us. "You are such a cute couple~" She said. I blushed and looked at Jin.

"Thank you," he said, squeezing my shoulders a little.

"Now," the doctor said, taking a deep breath. "I'm sure you're anxious about the results, right?" Jin and I both nodded. She clasped her hands together. "Well..." I leaned forward a little, prompting her to go on.

She grinned. "You're definitely pregnant." I gasped a little. Jin grabbed my hand. We gave each other one look and embraced each other.

"There's going to be a little us, jagiya!" Jin said. I could hear him smiling big. I felt something wet on my shoulder. I pulled away to see him crying. I caressed his cheek, wiping away a few of his tears with my thumb. He put his hand over mine and closed his eyes, sighing in happiness.

I looked back at the doctor. "How long has it been?"

"About 8 weeks." I ran a hand through my hair and rested my head on Jin's chest. He lightly massaged my shoulder. "This is one of the happiest moments of my life," I whispered and Jin nodded in agreement.

We left the doctor's office hand in hand, both not being able to wipe big smiles off our faces. We were going to be parents.

We got in the car and just sat there for a moment, letting the news sink in. "Wow. This is...this is amazing. Jin...we're going to have a baby together." He nodded and leaned over, kissing me passionately. My hand went to his hair, my fingers getting tangled in the soft, ash-brown locks.

He trailed his fingers over my thigh. I shivered with pleasure. He pulled away a little bit, resting his forehead on mine. He gazed deep into my eyes. "Thank you, (y/n)-ah," he breathed. I raised my eyebrows.

"For what?" I asked.

"For choosing me, for marrying me, for staying by me throughout all the hardships we've experienced. Thank you for making me the happiest man alive and thank you for being the mother of my child. I'm sure that our baby will be perfect, just like you are." I blushed and he smiled.

"Thank you, too, Jin. For everything..." He kissed me again.

"I love you so much, jagiya," he whispered.

"I love you, too, Jin," I said, giggling a little. I poked his cheek gently. Then he looked down at my stomach. He put his hand over it.

"And I love you, too, little one," he said in a cute voice. I put my hand over his.

"Both eomma and eoppa love you," I said to the growing child inside my stomach. We were going to be such a happy family, such a perfect family...

A/N

I'm sorry it's so short! I didn't have much inspiration when I wrote this, but I hope you like it ^.^ Don't forget to comment and request~

Yuki :P