part 18

Kavin smirk seeing her reaction. He stretches his arms. Purvi's mouth filled with water seeing his perfect well built and alluring body. Kavin was a gym freak. He worked out and followed his diet to the T. His toned arms, strong biceps, broad shoulders and chest, roughly chiseled stomach were the outcome of all his efforts invested in the gym. Kavin chuckle seeing her wide eyes making purvi startled Purvi turn her gaze to other side shyly closing her eyes tightly cursing herself for being caught. She was feeling nervous as well as the tension of an unknown weird feeling was rising inside her. Her breath turn into a slight gasp when she felt his strong arms slipped lightly around her waist just touching not holding. The light touch torcher her more. His breath fan her slender nape. Her chest started rising in gasp.

"Kya hua?" He whispered in heavy deep voice piercing her ears reaching her chest and then down to her lower body. Just his voice was making her trembles.

"Purviii?" He whispered again in her right ear his lips softly touching her earlobes.

"Uhm" She flinches and moved away from his lips. Just hug me tightly. Her body was screaming now losing the control.

" uhm-um" She jumped a little while whimpering when kavin's forefinger started to torcher her waist making a drawing there. Her gasp increases when the finger started to go down, her feet started to feel like jelly and just by the touch of his finger? She lean back craving for his touch.

Unable to control purvi turned to face him but the well built man was in a teasing mood. Kavin moved back and smile casually.

"Sone chale?" He asked normally to which purvi blushed again thinking may be he is...He is also may be...

Purvi lay down and looked at him shyly. Kavin smile at her and laid beside her turning to other side he pretended to sleep. Purvi looked at his back gloomily and pout. She felt hurt as tears form in her eyes.

But she should not expect anything from him after all she is the one who loves him. He doesn't love her. He just married to her to...? To?...To use her? She doesn't matters to him. Her tears doesn't matter to him. He just want her when he needs her. It's okay as kong as he is with her. She loves him and that matters!

Purvi turn other side and let her tears to fall down. Kavin turn to her side but frown seeing her back. He thought she will do something. He really wanted her to take first step. Kavin slowly went towards her. Kavin went near her face purvi sense his presence and immediately closes her eyes. He looked at her face and was shocked to see tears in her eyes.

"Purvi?" He asked in worried tone. She didn't opened her eyes.

He turned her towards him with her shoulder.

"Purvi kya hua?...Aankhein kholo.." He said but this is her time to ignore him.

"Open you eyes purvi..." Again she ignored his concerned tone

"Open your eyes"

"Open your eyes dammit!" This time he said in a bit angry tone. To which she opened her eyes angrily looked at him with tear filled red watery eyes.

"Nahi kholungi! Nahi kholungi! Jab tak acchese nahi bologe nahi kholungi!" She snapped angrily looking at him and again closes her eyes.

"Acchese?"

"Hmm!" She replied nodding her head in yes.

"Open your eyes baby..." He kissed lightly on her eyes making her melt. Stupid love makes her melt at him.

"Ab bolo kya hua kyun ro rahi ho?" Kavin asked in soft tone.

"Nahi ro rahi hoon main" She said and looked at other side