Chapter 15

Tony's POV

there had been more and more reports of people traveling through the multiverse. 3 travelers were spotted in New York, we took them in but they got sick after 5 hours.

They died yesterday. All three of them, their brains exploded inside their heads. I'm getting worried for Y/n, she's been acting weird and has been looking sick lately.

There was a video of a speedster like Pietro in Ohio last week, all the avengers were flabbergasted about it. Pietro swears it wasn't him a and we all believed him cause his trail is Blue and this trail was maroonish colour.

We called Stephen and Wong over last night while the girls were sleeping but he didn't know who that could've been either. Earlier today we got another video of that Speedster saving a child from getting hit my a bus. We were going to show Yn to see if she knew who it was cause she's a traveler too.

But the strange thing is, is that in both videos the speedster ain't alone, there is this guy who looks about 20 with him. Could be a sidekick or he could have powers too.

YN's POV

"Hey kid we need to show you something, we think you may know this person" Tony said. "Kk" I said to him while we walked to the table and he swiped up on his watch. He first showed me this clip of a speedster like Pietro running on the streets of Ohio.

When he showed me the second clip of them saving a child I saw the trail coming from the person. It was Maroon. Alex had a maroon trail when he ran, When he stopped running and turned I saw part of his face.

I went pale, completely pale. "Kid? Kid you alright?" I heard Tony say "Y/n? Y/n? Please don't pass out" Stephen said. I backed up in shock "that's my brother" was all I could say before everyone was sister shook. "Your brother as in Alex?" America said. "Y-ya" I said snapping back into reality. "How long ago was this?" I said while looking at Tony in concern.

"He was first spotted 9 days ago, then the second video was from 5 days ago, he hasn't been  spotted since then" Tony said while looking down. "he could b-be Dead" I said in pain. "No don't think that Yn he'll be fine I promise" Stephen said while putting his hand on my shoulder and caressing it.

Christmas was almost next week meaning that I've been gone for more than a month. And I haven't seen my dad in a month either, ngl I kinda missed him, I also really missed Alex. My dad may be a horrible man to me but he wasn't a heartless bastard, he had a heart and a good one at times. But hasn't really showed it since mom died.

Alex's POV (marvel universe)

"Hello?" I said after I woke up on the ground. I walked out of the alley and saw a street sign, it said Blue street. I went to take out my phone and check the time and date but mr phone was cracked and dead. Great.

I walked down the road and soon came to a high way, I saw this other boy who looked just as lost as I was. I ran up to him "hey do you know where I am" "nope I don't know where I am either" he said very confused. "How'd I get here?" He asked breathing heavily. "Did you go through an earthquake too and see a portal?" I asked

"Y-ya" he said. He explained what happened to him and I explained what happened to me. Our experiences were similar. "Oh and by the way my name is Jamel" he said. "I'm Alex" he said he was a run away he's been running since he was 17 and he's now 19.

We walked a little further down the high way, a car pulled over becomes us "you boys shouldn't be walking out here all alone, dangerous times" the man said while walking towards us. "You kids need a ride?" He asked "uh... no sir" Jamel said while pushing me behind him, he was quite protective.

"Cmon I insisted, it's almost Christmas you guys shouldn't be all alone. It's gonna drop to the negatives tonight" he said. "Fine but just to the closest gas station off the high way please" Jamel said.

"So what you guys doing on the side of the road in this kind of weather?" The tall man asked "we don't really know sir, we are kinda lost" I said "huh" he said "runaways?" He said "ya" I said while looking down.

"What's the date?" Jamel asked "16th december 2057, why you ask?" "Uh- no reason sir, just making sure it wasn't Christmas yet." I was shocked when he said 2057. It was only 2042! Me and Jamel's eyes were both wide opened

"What's wrong you look like you've seen a ghost" the man asked while laughing. "2057?" I asked. "Yep." He sighed "just as shocked as you are, the world is a shitty place now n days, the only people stopping the world from splitting into two is those avengers" he finished saying. "The avengers?" I asked.

"Ya those super humans who are mortals in New York. Are you guys sure you ok? They've been around since 2010" he looked genuinely concerned. "Uh ya we're ok just a little out of place" Jamel said with a stutter.

We were in the truck for about another hour until we finally went off the highway and he dropped us off at a 7-11. "You kids stay safe now,don't wanna see you guys dead on the news any time soon now" he said before waving us good bye. "We won't, thank you sir" I said. He had let me charge my phone so it was at 47%. I tried calling Y/n but it said the number didn't exist, and when I called dad an old man picked up the phone.

"Want something to eat?" I asked "ion got money" he said "don't worry I gotcha" I said while showing him my wallet that was packed. We went in and got some Gatorade and chips, I gave the cashier my card but it declined. "Sorry kid card doesn't work" he said while handing it back. I sighed and handed him a $100. He looked shocked "keep the change" I said.

We walked out and walked down the road for a little bit, it was nearly 10 pm so it was quite late. We found the abandoned building and decided to sleep there for the night. "I got a killer headache right now" Jamel said while holding his head. "We should've picked up some aspirin" I said.

We fell asleep and woke up around 7 am. When we woke up Jamel looked like a walking zombie, "bro my head and body are killing me" he said. "Maybe we shouldn't walk" I said "nah we need to find help" he said "maybe the avengers they know about this weird stuff" I said. I sighed and then I decided to tell him. "Look I can zoom you to the nearest gas station and we can get some medicine then go to New York"

He was a little confused "zoom?" After he said that I put him on my back and I zoomed, I could hear him screaming and I laughed. We got to a Circle K and I bought some aspirin for him. "Here take two of these" I handed him the pills and he drank the with water "so you have super powers" he said. "Yep I have invisibility, super speed, and a very high metabolism" I said sighing. "Well since you told me your powers I might as well tell you in my universe there's magic and I have super healing" "Now we just gotta figure out what state we in" Jamel said while sitting in the curb.

We started walking again and we saw a town limit sign. 'Welcome to yellow springs' and 'now leaving Loveland' we'll we know know what town we're in Yellow springs but what state was that in? "Yellow springs Ohio, my friend used to live here" Jamal said while holding his stomach. "Now we just gotta walk to New York" I said "or hitch hike and catch a ride" Jamal said while putting his thumb out. I rolled my eyes and put my thumb out as well.

1436 words