Professor Snape's Chambers

Madeline moved as quickly as she could without actually running down the corridor. When she reached Snape's door, she tapped on it softly and he opened it immediately. He pulled her inside and she threw herself into his arms. He held her tightly for a long moment and then bent to kiss her. God, she tasted so good. So sweet. Like peppermint candy. He buried his hands in her hair and explored every inch of her mouth with his tongue. She made a tiny moaning sound and melted into him, her arms around his waist.

He finally broke the kiss and took her hand, leading her to his bedroom. It was dark, but a bright fire burned in the fireplace and a single candle burned on an ebony chest of drawers. An ebony wardrobe stood against one wall. There was a gray comforter on the bed and a nightstand with an oil burning lamp on either side of it. One side was stacked with books and she knew that must be his side of the bed. There was a little end table next to a black leather chair in the corner and a candle sconce on the wall. It was dark but elegant and it suited him.

"Come here for a moment, darling. I want to talk to you if it's alright." He sat in the chair and pulled her onto his lap.

He had called her darling and it made her smile. She kissed his cheek and her arms went around his neck.

"Madeline... I know that you have told me you want to be with me, but I feel that I must ask you this question again. Are you absolutely sure you want this? Want me? You know I'm much too old for you, really, and you're my student. I'm your professor. This is extremely inappropriate and the repercussions could be... dire... for both us. Also, I worry that you may be confusing physical pleasure with something else. Something I may or may not be capable of giving you. I'm not good at relationships. I'm selfish and mean and sarcastic. I'm an unpleasant man. I am inflexible and quite used to being alone. I'm not sure that's what any woman wants. I know we have talked about this, but I want to offer you one more opportunity to... extricate yourself from this situation. I don't want you to feel pressure or to feel coerced because I'm your teacher. I will not punish you in any way if you decide to end this now and take it no further. I assure you there will be no consequence. You can go now and we'll never speak of it again, but you should understand that if you do wish to continue, this could be complicated. Very complicated indeed. And also know that I will want to possess you in every way. Though I am admittedly terrible at interpersonal relationships, I'm paradoxically quite... territorial. Irrationally so. I am a jealous lover. I do not share. You'll belong to me. Your heart. Your body. Your mind. Do you understand?"

"I understand. And I want it. Please, Professor. I want to belong to you. I know I'm young, but I know what I want.  I want you. I want this."

"You're absolutely certain?"

"Yes, sir. Do you... want me, too?"

"Yes. I do want you. Very much."

She breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. And I meant what I said when I told you earlier that I always want to be with you. I want to be yours, Professor. If you think I'll be enough for you, of course. If you think I can please you."

"You'll please me, little one. You're more than enough. Don't you worry about that. But if I'm going to keep making love to you, you might consider calling me by my name and not 'Professor' or 'sir.' At least when we're alone."

She blushed. "Alright then. Severus."

He smiled at the sound of his name coming from her lips. He quite liked hearing it, in fact.

"Severus, may I ask you a question?"

"Certainly."

She hesitated. "Are you... are you a Death Eater? I've seen your Dark Mark. On your arm."