CHAPTER 11: TANGLED UP INSIDE ♡

"I didn't call you here to let you go again Cho
Y/N. I will be a Phabo if I don't convince you about me still having feelings for you even after almost a year of me breaking up with you."
"WHAT?"
"What do you mean by that Kim Taehyung?Huh? What in world do you mean by that. You still have feelings for me, because you were clearly dating someone after we broke up? Huh? Kim say something for fuck's sake?" The girl was furious, fuming in anger and was not able to think straight about the situation.
But who would be able to think straight after your ex who was also your first love, first boyfriend and the one with whom who had your very first relationship which was going quiet well but then suddenly one day he wants to break up with you saying he lost feelings for you and starts dating some other girl and when it is going to be almost a year he comes again in front of you and says he still feels for you. Like after all of this who would think straight. She kept looking at the silent boy infront of her wating for him to reply but he was just looking down at the ground.
"LOOK AT ME AND ANSWER ME DAMN IT OR ELSE I'LL LEAVE!" She said and Taehyung looked up only to meet with Y/N's eyes which were teary by now.
"Y/N please let me explain everything please just listen to me." He said in a low voice.
"Speak Taehyung I'm listening." Y/N said keeping her calm she closed her eyes to absorb the tears brimming in her eyes.
"Y/N I know I broke up with you and ended things between us in not a good way.
Didn't even talked to you about the problems I was facing. You were busy with your work and I was left all alone. I missed you and I wanted to be with you but you were not available for me. I was angry, sad and was not in a good condition because everything was becoming hard for me. But then I met Anna. She helped me like you would do. She would study with me, boost my confidence when I was feeling low by motivating me. She gave me all her time and attention which I wanted from you, I craved for it. I misinterpreted my feelings for her which was an infatuation to love. Which was my biggest mistake." He said looking down.
Y/N scoffed hearing his answer and replied, "Do you realize in this process, you engaged and messed up both mine and Anna's life. I'm really having suspicion that did you ever really loved me? If you would've loved  me you wouldn't have made such a desicion without even having a conversation with me. I don't deny the fact that I was kind of being toxic to you in those 2 months from your perspective but you never got to know my story. It's not your fault."
"Y/N I really love you. Heck I never stopped loving you even when I was dating Anna. I didn't realize that I still had feelings for you until some months ago because I was angry with you for ignoring me like I never existed."
"You are unbelievable Taehyung. You really are." By saying that Y/N started walking away from there.
"Y/N, No you can't leave this conversation in the middle come back here please!" Taehyung yelled from behind but Y/N kept walking towards the exit of the park ignoring the yelling of the boy. She couldn't bear standing there a minute longer with the messed up thoughts and the emotional instability she was experiencing. She just needed someone to give her their shoulder to cry on at this moment. And she exactly knew who the person was. She wiped away the continuous streaks of tears flowing down her cheeks and took out her phone. Dialing a number she pressed the phone against her ear. Clearing her throat so that the other person would not guess that she was crying. After a few rings the person on the other side picked up the call.
"Heyy Y/Niee! What's up? Where are you? Still in the library?" Ahra asked in a cheerful voice.
Y/N chuckled hearing her bestfriend and replied," No, Ahrayaa I have just left school. I called you to ask that can I come over to your house I really want to spend time with you. Please."
"Yeah sure why are you even asking. You can come to my house anytime. Just get here fast I'll arrange snacks and stuff we'll have a blast today. And inform Uncle Cho that you'll sleep at my house."
"Ok I'll do that. Will be there in 10 minutes."
"Arrasso, I'm hanging up now."

Ahra's POV:
"Hanging up the phone I sighed. She didn't sound good did something happen?" I thought placing my phone on the table infront of me. Not thinking about this much I got up to arrange everything. I was very excited as we were having a sleepover at the other's house after a very long time now. We would surely hangout with each other but it was also rare. Everyone was very busy with their own lives so I felt really nice that Y/N herself called to come over.
I happily cleaned my bedroom keeping her favorite snacks on the table of my room. I informed my parents that Y/N would be here for a sleepover and in no time the bell of my house rang indicating that she was here. I hurriedly made my way towards the door to find that my mom had already welcomed Y/N in.
I looked at her and we both hugged each other,
" Hiee Y/Niee!! How are you?"
"I'm fine Ahra! How are you?"
"I'm good too and got a lot better after seeing you here."
We were still hugging each other but broke the hug when my mom said, " Girls you both look like lost lovers who are meeting after years. Tho you both are not lovers and meeting only after a few hours." She said chuckling.
"Eomma! Y/N has come over for a night stay after such a long time. I missed having fun with her. Gossiping and sharing teas and what not!" I said.
"Yeah yeah right girls. You both can enjoy now I have made some snacks they are in the kitchen. I have to go out to get some groceries and other stuff." My mom said.
"Sure Aunty and thanks for the snacks." Y/N said smiling at my mom.
"It's ok dear you are like a family. And I consider you as my daughter. And I really missed having you around." She said capturing Y/N in a hug and I was like did they just forget I was here too. I put my hands on my waist and said, "I'm here too." And both mom and Y/N broke the hug making space for me to join.
Mom went away to get groceries and Y/N and I  were watching netflix. After some time I asked
Y/N about eating something but she kept looking at the T.V screen. She was not concentrating on the movie that was playing but was lost in her own thoughts. I called her again but she didn't seem to budge, I then shook her gently to get her out of her thoughts. She got startled and asked me what I was saying. I did found her behaviour a bit off initially. Even on the phone I suspected her voice as if she was crying. I shrugged off the thoughts and then asking her about having snacks I went off to the kitchen to get them.
After having lunch with my family and seeing a whole ass action film with Y/N the evening went pretty well. I had so much to talk about with Y/N. I missed having my best friend around.
I was done setting up a comfortable bedding for the night in my room and was coming downstairs to checkup on Y/N as she said she would make hot chocolate for the both of us and bring some cookies to have for the night. Seeing her standing facing the stove staring into nothingness I saw that the milk had already come to a boil and was about to burst out of the utensil any minute. And here Y/N was not even budging to turn off the stove. Before the milk would spill all over the stove I ran and turned the stove off. Sensing hurried movements beside her she came out of her daze and looked at the stove getting the idea that the milk was going to spill, she mouthed, "Sorry Ahra. I should've paid more attention to it."
"It's ok Y/N nothing has happened but are you ok?" I asked looking at her.
She mouthed a Yes I was going to ask her further about her constantly zoning out but she cut me off by saying,
"The milk is warmed I'll mix the chocolate powder take out the cookies for me."
I looked at her and saw her already starting off to mix it in our cups I sighed knowing that something is definately wrong with her. At first I was not sure and wasn't planning on asking her about it but it seems to affect her very much and I should confront her about it.
I waited for her to change into the pajamas that I gave her for the night. After a few minutes she came out of the washroom I gave her a smile and asked her to join me on the open balcony of my room. This was our favorite spot to reveal any secrets or gossip or just sit and stare at the sky at night, this was basically our hanging out spot. She sat besides me taking the hot cup of chocolate in her hands.
She took a sip and sighed and then looked at the sky with tired eyes.
We talked about some random stuff but the main thing I wanted to ask her was that was she really okay? She is the person who doesn't express her feeling even when she is in extreme pain or going through a tough phase she manages to always put on a smile on her face beacuse of which no one understands what's truly going inside her.
Cutting to the chase I asked her, "Are you really okay Y/Niee?" She looked at me and answered with a smile that she was okay.
I looked at her again and she was again staring at the sky. I patted her back. Her eyes welling up with tears as I kept stroking her back this was the only way she would be okay. By crying. I didn't know what exactly happened but thanks to the incident she will finally pour out her emotions that she has been suppressing for the past year.