Preface

Red Crime is not a brainchild of any crime novella, and is not inspired by true crime classics of Helter Skelter, or In Cold Blood. This is a crime thriller story collection, with my own thinking and understanding, so you may hold me accountable for story inconsistency, and other flaws.
I hope you do provide me your honest review and point out which parts need improvements.

Every story in this book is a separate story and has no connection between them, you can read any story as you may please.

______________________

I dedicate this book to my father, who taught me the art of story telling and to the Mindhunter series that aired on Netflix.

"The study of crime begins with the knowledge of oneself. All that you despise, all that you loathe, all that you reject, all that you condemn and seek to convert by punishment springs from you." - Henry Miller

Advisory Warning: Note that this book contains strong usage of graphic details, violence and gore. People with nausea, triggers and not age of atleast 18 years, are advised to not read this book.

© All rights of printing, sharing and duplicating this book are reserved by the author, Henry Baccard. Any part of this book if reproduced in any format without prior permission of the author, is subjected to jurisdictional action. Under any circumstances, any form of duplication or plagiarism if found, is subjected to legal action under the Copyrights Law, 1957 of India and Copyrights Protection Law of the United States government under Title 17.