Kiss It Better

Fluttering his eyes open, Vansh rai singhania's grabbed his phone only to have his gaze struck on the date displayed on the big screen...

Sighing sadly as a hazy memory of the happy days flashed before his eyes, he switched off his phone before walking upto the restroom to freshen up and spend this special day as nothing but an ordinary one- the thing which he had been doing for the past 5 years....

    ................................................................................

As he stood by the kitchen door, watching his sweetheart who directed all her attention to the work in her hand, totally obvious of his presence, he felt like his heart would explode bits and peaces from the love he felt for her....

What was this women???

How did he get soo lucky to have her in his life???

How on earth did the owner of heaven and hell became soo grateful to grant this devil with this angel????

There she stood, dressed in a floral knees length gown, preparing the icing for cake she was planning on baking for HIS BIRTHDAY.....

A day he stopped celebrating 5 years back because he had no one....no one by his side...

No one to wish him at exact 12 am

No one to burst into his room with party poppers and balloons.....not to forget his favourite chocolate cake

No one to suffocate him with their enthusiastic hugs...

No one to LOVE him.....NO ONE.....

Wiping the lone tear that escaped past his beautiful orbs, he lurched forward, hugging her from behind and nuzzling his face in her neck, inhaling her sweet scent, as his tears soaked her skin

"Vansh??"

She called out in a worried tone, only to silence up feeling him place a small peck at the base of her neck.....

Caressing his hair gently, giving him the much needed warmth he had been craving, riddhima kissed his forehead lovingly, making him feel like the most lucky man to grace this universe........

The loud ting of the microwave, indicating that the cake was ready, brought them out of their dream world as they hurriedly wiped up the tears leaking down their eyes....

Walking past him, riddhima pulled the cake out of the microwave carefully and placed it onto the shelf....

"This was supposed to be a surprise.....but since you have already seen it do you want to help me make the icing???"

"Hmm...that depends,"

He said in a low voice, dragging his tongue over his bottom lip

"Do i get to lay you across this counter and lick it off you???

Its my birthday....maybe I should get to eat off you...."

He whispered cockily making her roll her eyes in exasperation....

This man was seriously impossible and insatiable......

Laughing inwardly seeing his kitten's flushed face, satisfied at being successful in turning the emotional environment back to normal, vansh preceded to pick up the cake container only to hiss in pain feeling a burning sensation pass through his nerves....

Alerted hearing him hiss out in pain, riddhima immediately grabbed his hand and dragged hum towards the sink, allowing cool water to run over his skin which had turned a bright shade of pink