I shall Go- Into what now is the Unknown

🚫Warning I made some slight changes to the backround of whats happening outside of the place where Cale is held
And who is on his side!

Cale after his head is finally clear. He turns around and the girl is gone.... He goes back to his room after closing the balcony door and the door out of that room.

He wants to escape... But how?... HIS TOP WINGS

(It sorta sounds like hot wings)
(This is not right but you know I dumb And I do not know what its real name is)

But how... Its in Alvers safe... Safe.... Huh WAIT SAFE?! I remember seeing eruhabim and Roan and Rosayln make the safe based off Choi Hans Suggestions... Based off Choi Hans Reactions they created it perfectly...

If ya didn't know their was a lot of random safes during the apocalypse left behind and due to his own curiousity when He had time he would also try to crack them open without skills or weapons. Thus He became a safe cracking Master!

Cale smiled...
If Roan was hear...Past Roan he would say the Human is gonna scam someone again!

Cale quietly sneaked past the maids and guards and if he couldn't sneak past them he would act and of course they would believe him..finally he got to the vault.

He quickly put his ear on it
(I don't think this is how you crack a safe but simple!)

And Listens till he hears a click...after 5 clicks the safe unlocks!

Thier lies all his money...and Top Whip!

(Yup I got the name right!)

Cale quickly grabs the top whip! And...

CALE CALE CAN YA HEAR US CAN YA CAN YA!

Cale smiles

'Loud and Clear!'

HE CAN US FINALLY!
HOW DARE THOSE GUYS TAKE YOU FROM US..
CHOAS DESTROY!

'Guys calm down Let me go back to my room first!'

Cale quickly closes the safe.
Without thinking if his "family" is gonna check it because lucky for him he got us readers by his side! So the girl appears in the vault and quickly puts an illusion that the Top Whip is still there

(Your welcome Cale UnU)

Cale walked back to his room the same path doing the same thing till he finally is sitting on his bed!

'okay can you guys tell me whats happening outside?'

Oh well... Everyone knows your locked up

'they do?..'

Most of your friends agree and the kingdoms citizens agree to.

'i see...'

Uhhm BUT! Duke Fredo and His kingdom haven't answered if they agreed or not and hace actually decided to seperate themselves from everyone!

'really?'

Yeah and from we have heard they don't agree with it! They just can't fight them!

'im glad anyone else?'

The Mercenary King Bud doesn't agree and his mercernaries don't agree to! But Molans are to powerful! OH! and While Jopis doesn't agree with you captivity her kingdom agrees to it! But everyone in the royal court also doesn't agree to it!
But they also can't do anything...