Chapter 13

Bella's pov

"Hey Corey." I say as I come up beside her. "Hi." She says as she goes back to putting her things in her locker. "Is everything okay?" I ask confused by her sudden aggression.

"Obviously." She snaps at me. "Excuse me?" I say as I clench my fist by my side. "You left me alone last night with my ex so you could talk to Steve Harrington." She says and I sigh. "I didn't know Eddie was your ex and I wanted to check on Steve because he looked really upset." I say sympathetically.

"Yeah well now you do." She says as she slams her locker. "Corey-" I begin before she cuts me off. "Just give me some time to cool off." She says and walks away. I groan and as I turn around I come face to face with Eddie.

"She can be like that. It's one of the reasons we broke up." He says and looks down at the floor. "I'm so sorry if I would have known-" I begin before he holds his hand up signaling for me to stop. "It's okay Bella." He says with a smile.

"I have to go my brother's waiting for me." I say with a small smile. "Bye Bella." He says with a wave. "Bye Eddie." I say and walk out of the school. I see my brother standing by his car with a girl and I groan in annoyance.

"Hey Bella." I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around and come face to face with Steve Harrington. "Hi." I reply. "Hey um, I just wanted to thank you for last night again." He says with a smile. "Of course." I say matching his smile.

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" He asks and I look back at my brother to see him glaring at Steve. "Um, yeah actually. Could you drop me off at my house?" I ask as I turn back to look at Steve. "Oh um, yeah sure." He says and I follow him to his car.