•20•

"Don't say it like that. It sounds like it's something cool." Robin says as he walks towards me with a light smile. "It's not cool. But after some time you learn how to live with it." I say and hug him again.

(I wouldn't exactly say "live" my girl)

We break apart and I look at billy who looks kind of angry. Bro needs to chill is balls.

I roll my eyes at him and walk around in the room. I kind of had hope that Robin was is last. I mean wasn't he satisfied after killing 6 innocent kids? I mean what the fuck.

2 days later:

After the grabber cleaned away robins body and all the blood he never came back down here. We were happy because that means we wouldn't have to see him everyday.

I sit in the corner of the room and make out with robin. The other boys got used to it since they know we're a couple and we need to do, what a couple needs to do.

Robin breaks apart from the kiss when he hears the door open. We all look at the grabber and see that he has a boy over his shoulder. We can't see exactly who it is but the clothes seem familiar to me.

He lets the boy fall on the mattress and sits besides him. The boy, who I now see that it's finney. Looks at the grabber with an angry expression in his face.

My eyes wide in shock as I see that the grabber took my brother. They slowly start to fill with tears. Poor gwenny. She's all alone with our abusive dad. She will be alone for the rest of her life..

No. Not this time. We're gonna help him out.

The boys all looked at me when they realised that finney was my brother. Robin is just as shocked as I am. He places a soft kiss on my forehead and hugs me. I cry in his shoulder.

Fucking psycho is taking all the people I love. He's killing them.

-

Finn stands up and looks around in the room after the grabber left. He looks at the thing that looks like a kind of window. He tries to jump up there but nothing works. He tries to pull the mattress under it but she won't move.

"That's stupid. The other would have tried that too. Robin would." We hear him say. I look at Robin and see that he just looks at finney and nods.

It's hard for him to see his best friend being stuck just like he was. I know it.

After Finn tried some things he lays back down and sleeps.

-

When he wakes up he looks at the phone and shouted "stop it!" "Stop what?" The grabber says. Finney jumps up and backs away to the wall.

I gave the grabber a glare, I know what he had done while my brother was sleeping.

(It's a thing I found on tik tok. It says that the grabber touched finney while he was sleeping and that is why he had teary eyes when he left. Because he felt guilty for what he did)

"I'm hungry. Can you bring me something to eat?" Finney asks the man with the mask in front of him.

The man just shakes his head "somethings came up. You have to wait a little." He said as he made his way to the door.

"When you're not going to bring me food why were you down here in the firs place!?" Finney asks him kinda aggressiv. "Just to look at you." Is the only thing he brings out before closing the door and walking upstairs.

Not just to look at him you fucking pedo.

Finn realised that the grabber didn't lock the door. He was about to open it when I see that billy quickly walks to the phone. We all had hope that he would hear since he heard it when Bruce called him.

( I totally forgot to put the Bruce part in this story so just imagine that it was there)

Finn walks to the black phone and picks it up.

"Hello?" He asks unsure if he should pick up or not.
"Don't hang up!" Billy quickly says. The last time he called, finney hung up because he was scared.

"Wasn't planning on it. are you Bruce?" Finney asks. I know that billy started to forget his name. Even tho we remembered him everyday.

"Who's Bruce? I don't know any bruce" I roll my eyes at him. Bro just litterally forgers everything.

"Uh the baseball player? I was just talking to him." Finney tries to explain. "We don't play baseball down here" he says. "Then who are you?" Finney asks again.

"I don't know. I delivered newspaper." Billy explains. Now Finn gets it.

"You're billy showalter" Finney says wide eyed.
"Whatever. Don't go upstairs." Billy says in a very serious tone.

"Why what is he doing up there?"